- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on September 6 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Paul_Flatt. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Paul_Flatt, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Paul_Flatt.
|Born||2 October 1968|
|Occupation||CEO of Hurley Palmer Flatt|
In 2009, Flatt oversaw the acquisition of building services consultancy Atco Consulting. Flatt led the opening of offices in Singapore and Australia. He spearheaded the buy-back of the company from private equity holders, making the business independent and preparing for the next stage of growth. In 2014, Flatt acquired a majority share of the firm Andrew Reid & Partners, which became a subsidiary of Hurley Palmer Flatt. In November 2016, he completed the acquisition of Bradbrook Consulting.
- Data Centre Business Leader of the Year DCD Award 2011 
- Bloomberg, People. "Bloomberg Profile". https://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=106593203&privcapId=46640341. Retrieved 21 March 2017.
- Croyden, This Is (8 January 2009). "Celebrations for Purley business success story". www.croydonadvertiser.co.uk. http://www.croydonadvertiser.co.uk/celebrations-purley-business-success-story/story-11369512-detail/story.html.
- Wright, Emily (2007). "Blockbusters". www.building.co.uk (13). http://www.building.co.uk/blockbusters/3083894.article.
- Modern Building, Services (3 February 2009). "Hurleypalmerflatt acquires Glasgow consultancy". www.modbs.co.uk. http://www.modbs.co.uk/news/archivestory.php/aid/6043/Hurleypalmerflatt_acquires_Glasgow_consultancy.html.
- Dynamics, Data Centre (12 May 2010). "Hurleypalmerflatt opens Australian office". www.datacenterdynamics.com. http://www.datacenterdynamics.com/hurleypalmerflatt-opens-australian-office/57195.fullarticle.
- Pitt, Vern (13 August 2014). "Hurley Palmer Flatt sets out to double turnover to £50m". www.building.co.uk. http://www.building.co.uk/hurley-palmer-flatt-sets-out-to-double-turnover-to-%C2%A350m/5078248.article.
- World, FM (17 September 2014). "HURLEY PALMER FLATT SNAPS UP ANDREW REID". www.fm-world.co.uk. http://www.fm-world.co.uk/news/business-news/hurley-palmer-flatt-snaps-up-andrew-reid/.
- Rogers, Dave (23 November 2016). "Hurley Palmer Flatt buys rival consultant". www.building.co.uk. http://www.building.co.uk/hurley-palmer-flatt-buys-rival-consultant/5085028.article.
- White, Debbie (12 October 2016). "Historic Childwickbury Stud buildings are approved for conversion". www.hertsad.co.uk (Archant Community Media). http://www.hertsad.co.uk/herts-life/countryphile/historic_childwickbury_stud_buildings_are_approved_for_conversion_1_4726965.
- Stevens, Martin (23 May 2015). "Childwickbury Stud opens its gates again". www.bloodstock.racingpost.com. http://bloodstock.racingpost.com/news/bloodstock/childwickbury-stud-opens-its-gates-again/1882409/.
- Court, Officers and. "About Us". http://www.plumberscompany.org.uk/about/officers-and-court/.
- Winners, Past. "Data Centre Business Leader of the Year DCD Award". http://archive.datacenterdynamics.com/awards/europe/past_winners.