Paul Maher (lawyer)
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on June 4 2018. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Paul_Maher_(lawyer). All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Paul_Maher_(lawyer), the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Paul_Maher_(lawyer).
|Paul Joseph Maher|
10 May 1959|
London, United Kingdom
|Alma mater||Bristol University|
Global vice chairman and Chairman London, Greenberg Traurig |
Senior partner emeritus, Mayer Brown
Maher was the senior partner of Rowe and Maw, a British law firm, and in 2002, led its merger negotiations with Mayer Brown and Platt, which resulted in the creation of Mayer Brown Rowe and Maw (subsequently rebranded Mayer Brown). The new firm had revenues of 1 billion pounds. Maher became the co-chairman of the global firm. His last role at Mayer Brown was as a member of their three-person office of chairman. He left Mayer Brown in 2009 to found Greenberg Traurig Maher. 
- "Greenberg Traurig elevates London chair to global job but drops 'Maher' from UK name – The Lawyer - Legal insight, benchmarking data and jobs". 7 September 2016. https://www.thelawyer.com/issues/online-september-2016/greenberg-traurig-appoints-new-vice-chairs-management-shakeup/. Template:Subscription required
- "Life during law: Paul Maher - Legal Business". 17 May 2018. https://www.legalbusiness.co.uk/news-review/life-during-law-paul-maher-greenberg-traurig/. Template:Subscription required
- Spence, Alex (2008). "Paul Maher: "We want to be one of the elite"" (in en). https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/paul-maher-we-want-to-be-one-of-the-elite-x6mlf2l89hh. Retrieved 4 June 2018. Template:Subscription required
- "Rowe & Maw poised to vote on Mayer Brown merger – The Lawyer - Legal insight, benchmarking data and jobs". 28 January 2002. https://www.thelawyer.com/issues/28-january-2002/rowe-maw-poised-to-vote-on-mayer-brown-merger. Template:Subscription required
- "US/UK merger creates global power in shape of Mayer Brown Rowe & Maw - News - Law Society Gazette". https://www.lawgazette.co.uk/news/us/uk-merger-creates-global-power-in-shape-of-mayer-brown-rowe-and-maw/35992.article. Template:Subscription required
- "Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw Creates Office of the Chairman". https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20061003005348/en/Mayer-Brown-Rowe-Maw-Creates-Office-Chairman/.
- Mystal, Elie. "Musical Chairs: Paul Maher Officially Leaves Mayer Brown". https://abovethelaw.com/2009/05/musical-chairs-paul-maher-officially-leaves-mayer-brown///.
- "Commentary: Who will worship in St Paul's new cathedral?". http://www.legalweek.com/sites/legalweek/2009/07/02/commentary-who-will-worship-in-st-pauls-new-cathedral. Template:Subscription required
- Spence, Alex (7 October 2009). "American law firm Greenberg Traurig plans to put City’s traditional business model on trial" (in en). https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/american-law-firm-greenberg-traurig-plans-to-put-citys-traditional-business-model-on-trial-tmcqcffprss. Retrieved 20 June 2018. Template:Subscription required
- "Paul Maher - Professionals - Greenberg Traurig LLP". https://www.gtlaw.com/en/professionals/m/maher-paul.