- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on November 19 2018. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Pauline_Campbell. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Pauline_Campbell, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Pauline_Campbell.
Template:Birth year and age|
Campbell had studied drama at the Reid Kerr College in Scotland when she was discovered and asked to audition for a role in the ITV prison drama series Bad Girls. At the height of its popularity, she received the role of 'Al McKenzie' in the series, which saw the arrival of three new faces on G-wing; McKenzie, alongside sisters Maxi and Tina Purvis (Kerry Norton and Victoria Bush). They were known as "The Peckham Bootgang". For the role, Campbell was asked to have her shoulder-length blonde hair removed, and received a skin head look to fit the role of the character which she was portraying - the role of a violent, aggressive bully. She appeared in Bad Girls in its third series and concluded in series six when her character was killed off from oxalate poisoning and choaking on her own vomit. Following her role in Bad Girls, Campbell appeared in Mile High and Casualty.
- Bad Girls ... Al McKenzie (main role; 42 episodes) (2001–2004)
- Mile High ... Terri (season 2, episode 11) (2004)
- Casualty ... Shelly Green (2005)
- "Pauline Campbell plays Al McKenzie". badgirls.co.uk. 2008. Archived from the original on 6 May 2012. https://web.archive.org/web/20120506113802/http://www.badgirls.co.uk/library/int-s3-pc.html. Retrieved 25 October 2012.