- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on November 27 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:PerimeterX. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/PerimeterX, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/PerimeterX.
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (September 2017)
PerimeterX is a cyber security software developer headquartered in San Mateo, California.
After a $2.5 million USD Seed money round from Vertex Venture Holdings and Data Collective in January 2015, PerimeterX completed an $9.5 million USD Series A funding round led by Vertex that also included Andy Bechtolsheim in September 2015. Bechtolsheim has also been an investor in each subsequent funding round.
Dark Reading - an online publication from InformationWeek - named PerimeterX one of 20 Cybersecurity Startups to Watch in 2017. Gartner named PerimeterX and its Bot Defender one of its Cool Vendors of 2017 in the Unified Retail Commerce category.
- Daniel, Robert. "PerimeterX, providing defense against automated attacks, launches anti-bot service". PE Hub. https://www.pehub.com/2016/04/3325333/. Retrieved 8 August 2017.
- Cohen, Tova. "Israel security firm PerimeterX raises $23 mln in venture capital". https://www.reuters.com/article/cyber-perimeterx-fundraising-idINL5N1KG2U4. Retrieved 16 August 2017.
- "12 Security Startups That Raised New Funding in July 2017". Quinstreet Enterprise. http://www.eweek.com/security/12-security-startups-that-raised-new-funding-in-july-2017. Retrieved 8 August 2017.
- Hackett, Robert. "Fake News Fighter Raises $23 Million to Battle Bots". http://fortune.com/2017/07/25/security-startup-bot-fake-news/. Retrieved 16 August 2017.
- "20 Cybersecurity Startups To Watch In 2017: #14 - PerimeterX". DARKReading from InformationWeek. 2017. http://www.darkreading.com/careers-and-people/20-cybersecurity-startups-to-watch-in-2017/d/d-id/1328251?image_number=14.
- Hetu, Robert (2017). "Gartner’s Cool Vendors in Unified Retail Commerce, 2017". Gartner. http://blogs.gartner.com/robert-hetu/gartner-publishes-cool-vendors-unified-retail-commerce-2017/.