- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on January 15 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Peter_Ventress. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Peter_Ventress, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Peter_Ventress.
He was educated at St Joseph's College, Upper Norwood, Greyfriars, Oxford (BA Modern History and Modern Languages, 1983), and the Open University (MBA 1993). He was CEO of Corporate Express NV from 2007 to 2008, President of Staples International from 2008 to 2009, and CEO of Berendsen from 2010 to 2015.
- Ventress, Peter John, (born 3 Dec. 1960), Chairman, Galliford Try plc, since 2016." WHO'S WHO & WHO WAS WHO
- "Fitzgerald to complete Galliford Try exit in November". http://www.theconstructionindex.co.uk/news/view/fitzgerald-to-complete-galliford-try-exit-in-november. Retrieved 16 January 2018.
- "Peter Ventress - Non-executive Chairman". http://www.gallifordtry.co.uk/about-us/our-group/our-board/peter-ventress. Retrieved 16 January 2018.
- "Staples buys Corporate Express". https://www.bizjournals.com/boston/stories/2008/06/09/daily25.html. Retrieved 30 March 2018.