- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on May 25 2018. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Pratyush_Bhartiya. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Pratyush_Bhartiya, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Pratyush_Bhartiya.
Pratyush Bhartiya (b. April 1980) is an Indian entrepreneur, who founded India's first credit wallet and online loaning non-Bank Financial Institution(NBFC), Fiddo Loans. He currently heads LigerCoin, an online cryptocurrency token based on the underlying technology provided by the Ethereum ERC-20 technical standard, designed for use in offline and online casinos, fantasy sports, gaming and sports betting.
April 17, 1980|
Masters in Business Administration from ICFAI University (1998-2000)Bachelor of Commerce from Jai Hind College (1995-1998)
|Alma mater||Canossa Convent High School, Dhule, Maharashtra|
|Home town||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Parents||Jai Prakash Bhartiya, Hon'ble Add. District Judge|
Early life and education
Pratyush Bhartiya was born in Nashik, Maharashtra, and completed his schooling at Canossa Convent High School, DHULE. His father, Jai Prakash Bhartiya was a retired additional district Judge and his mother holds a doctorate of philosophy in Hindi. He then went on to pursue higher education at Jai Hind College - DHULE, where he obtained his bachelor's degree in commerce, in 1998. He then obtained a master's degree in business administration from ICFAI university in the year 2000.
His wife holds a master's degree in Business Administration, Finance. Pratyush is the proud father of two daughters and he along with his family, reside in Pune, Maharasthra.
In February 2017 Pratyush Bhartiya headed Fiddo Loans, Ltd. as managing director. Hailed as India's first credit wallet and online loan provider, Fiddo Loans is a Non-Bank Financial Institution which offers short-term loans serving a variety of purposes, like medical emergencies, purchases, credit card payoffs and debt consolidation.
Starting in November 2016 he also served as the managing director of the online digital currency/assets exchange, BitFort which offers live price tracking for a number of cryptocurrencies and wallets for trade and exchange of cryptocurrencies, with offices in UAE, Singapore and India.
In February 2017, he co-founded of LigerCoin, a digital cryptocurrency designed for usage in the gaming and gambling industry, as well as online and offline casinos, where players can use LigerCoin tokens to participate in all games and activities at LigerCoin affiliated casinos, either in-person or remotely, through the Liger mobile app.
Tales and Spirits
In 2016, he started Tales and Spirits Bistro, a successful chain of bistros in India, which he owns and manages along with his team.
As an investor, Pratyush has invested in businesses related to e-commerce, animation and business process outsourcing. He acquired the Dubai based online voucher selling company 'Dealincity.com' which later expanded its operations into UAE and Singapore. He also invested in Devix, a software firm based in New Jersey which specialized in shipping automation and inventory management for e-commerce websites.
He ventured in the business process outsourcing(BPO) sector by investing in 'Os2i' (Occupational Services to Industry), a firm that provides recruitment tools to assess the psychological and scholastic suitability of candidates.
Pratyush Bhartiya is a notable philanthropist, having fulfilled many objectives related to humanitarian and social causes. As a full time committee member of the Agarwal Youth Club, he has overseen the project for the development of schools for the underprivileged.
He has also volunteered for development of old age homes and youth centers for the underprivileged sections of society, through his non-governmental organization(NGO), the Beyond Wallets Foundation.
- "Pratyush Bhartiya's Profile Page". https://in.linkedin.com/in/pratyushb.
- "Fiddo" (in en). http://fiddoloans.in/index.html#about_us.
- "BITFORT- Bitcoin Wallet - Buy and Sell BTC in your Local Currency". https://www.thebitfort.com/.
- "Blockchain Betting Startup LIGER Brings Efficiency and Transparency to the Game - Bitcoin PR Buzz" (in en-US). Bitcoin PR Buzz. 2018-04-26. https://bitcoinprbuzz.com/blockchain-betting-startup-liger/.
- "TALESNSPIRITS - Coming Soon". http://www.talesnspirits.com/.
- "Devix Corporation: Private Company Information - Bloomberg". https://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=20503712.
- "Os2i - Occupational Services to Industry" (in en-US). http://www.os2i.org/.
- "AYC Pune". http://www.aycpune.com/committee.php.