Princess Tatiana of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on August 2 2020. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Princess Tatiana of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg. All of its AfDs can be found with PrefixIndex, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Princess Tatiana of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg. If the page name here has changed, please see these three pages instead.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (December 2012)
BLP sources Template:Infobox royalty Princess Tatiana of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg (Tatiana Louise Ursula Therese Elsa; born 31 July 1940) is the fourth child and second daughter of Gustav Albrecht, 5th Prince of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg, and his wife, Margareta Fouché d'Otrante, and younger sister of Prince Richard of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg, the husband of Princess Benedikte of Denmark. Tatjana is the former wife of the late Moritz, Landgrave of Hesse, from 1980 head of the House of Hesse. Their marriage took place in the summer of 1964 in Gießen. They divorced in 1974.
Moritz and Tatiana had four children:
- Princess Mafalda Margarethe of Hesse (born 6 July 1965), married first, Enrico dei Conti Marone Cinzano in 1989 (divorced 1990), no issue; married second, Carlo Galdo in 1991 and had two daughters; married third Ferdinando Brachetti Peretti in 2000 and had two sons.
- Tatiana Marie Galdo (born 20 January 1992)
- Polissena Galdo (born 30 September 1993)
- Cosmo Maria Tebaldo Maurizio Enrico Brachetti-Peretti (born 11 January 2000)
- Briano Maria Tebaldo Brachetti-Peretti (born 16 April 2002)
- Landgrave Heinrich Donatus Philipp Umberto of Hesse (born 17 October 1966) married Countess Floria of Faber-Castell in 2003, has a daughter and a son, twins, and a further son.
- Princess Paulina Elisabeth Adelheid Tatiana Suzanne of Hesse (born 26 March 2007)
- Hereditary Prince Moritz Ludwig Georg Wolf of Hesse (born 26 March 2007)
- Prince August (born 24 August 2012)
- Princess Elena Elisabeth Madeleine of Hesse (born 8 November 1967), has a daughter with Massimo Caiazzo (born 1976).
- Madeleine Immacolata Tatiana Theresa Caiazzo (born 29 November 1999)
- Prince Philip Robin of Hesse (born 17 September 1970) married on 5 May 2006 (civil wedding) and 10 June 2006 (religious wedding) Laetitia Bechtolf, has a daughter and a son.
- Princess Elena Margherita Lotti Christiane Elizabeth of Hesse (born 5 December 2006)
- Prince Tito Friedrich Hans Andreas Alnwick of Hesse (born 24 August 2008)
- "Prince Maurice to Marry". The New York Times. 18 March 1964. https://www.nytimes.com/1964/03/18/archives/prince-maurice-to-marry.html. Retrieved 7 May 2011. "Prince Maurice of Hesse and Princess Tatjana Sayn- Wittgenstein-Berleburg announced their engagement today and said they would ..."