- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on January 9 2020. This is a backup of Wikipedia:RGraph. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/RGraph, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/RGraph.
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (December 2019)
RGraph is published using the Open Source MIT license.
In July 2014, Salesforce made RGraph available to be plugged into the reporting and dashboard tools on its mobile platform. Salesforce is among six third-party visualization tools, together with Google Charts, D3.js, CanvasJS, Chart.js, and HighCharts.
- "Rob's Guide to HTML5 Charting Libraries: RGraphs and Highcharts". 22 February 2013. https://www.htmlgoodies.com/html5/other/robs-guide-to-html5-charting-libraries-rgraphs-and-highcharts.html.
- Hogan, Brian (30 October 2013). HTML5 and CSS3: Level Up with Today's Web Technologies. Pragmatic Bookshelf. ISBN 9781680503685. https://books.google.com/books?id=BA9QDwAAQBAJ.
- "Salesforce adds analytics tools to Salesforce1 Mobile App". 3 July 2014. https://www.zdnet.com/article/salesforce-adds-analytics-tools-to-salesforce1-mobile-app/.
- Darwin, Ian (10 May 2017). Android Cookbook: Problems and Solutions for Android Developers. O'Reilly Media. p. 271–274. ISBN 9781449374495. https://books.google.com/books?id=AdPTDgAAQBAJ.