Rama Krishna Veerapaneni
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on December 23 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Rama_Krishna_Veerapaneni. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Rama_Krishna_Veerapaneni, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Rama_Krishna_Veerapaneni.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (December 2016)
Rama Krishna Veerapaneni|
26 May 1974
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
(Now in Telangana)
|Education||Taylors College, Melbourne|
Former & CEO Mango Mass MediaManaging Director of Whacked Out Media
|Years active||2000 to present|
|Known for||Whacked Out Media|
Rama Krishna Veerapaneni (commonly referred as Ram) is an entrepreneur from South India, he has also appeared in movies like Swapnalokam, Jayam Manadera and Bobby in his early career. and he is known for promoting various films from Telugu films on digital media platforms.
2000 - 2010
After graduating from Taylor's College, Melbourne, Veerapaneni returned to India and started investing in Digital Rights of various movies. He turned that investment into the company Mango Mass Media which initially released movies in US for Telugu Audience on its IPTVTemplate:Clarify called My Mango Tv.
2011 - Present
In 2011, the company Whacked Out Media was founded as a subsidiary to Mango Mass Media.
His profile consists of various ventures like My Mango App, Mango Music, Mango News etc. He has also been known for producing various shows on YouTube and is also known for promoting various large scale films like Baahubali (Tamil), Srimanthudu and Kabali
In 2016, Whacked Out Media partnered with various events like IIFA Utsavam, Sensation 2016 and Tomorrowland Unite and also received 500 million views on its YouTube network and they have recently launched their official website for Telugu FilmNagar
- "Showing them the way to mint money, digitally". http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/Hyderabad/showing-them-the-way-to-mint-money-digitally/article5013121.ece.
- "Kabali's Triumph on Social Media". http://businesswireindia.com/news/news-details/kabalis-triumph-social-media/49663.
- "Guest Column: 4 reasons why video is future of digital content: Rama Krishna Veerapaneni". http://www.exchange4media.com/digital/guest-column4-reasons-why-video-is-future-of-digital-contentrama-krishna-veerapaneni_61807.html.
- "Give Your Online Video Content A Push By Hosting It At Right Places". http://businessworld.in/article/Give-Your-Online-Video-Content-A-Push-By-Hosting-It-At-Right-Places/24-11-2015-88641/.
- "Digitalisation, a great boon". http://www.thehansindia.com/posts/index/Hans/2015-11-17/Digitalisation-a-great-boon/187083.
- "First Ever IIFA UTSAVAM". http://businesswireindia.com/news/news-details/first-ever-iifa-utsavam/47036.
- "Renowned Sensation Festival Premiers in India". http://businesswireindia.com/news/news-details/renowned-sensation-festival-premiers-india/47632.
- "YouTube MCN Whacked Out Media Hits 500 Million Views". http://businessworld.in/article/YouTube-MCN-Whacked-Out-Media-Hits-500-Million-Views/07-06-2016-98889/.
- "Whacked Out Launches The Telugu FilmNagar Website". http://businesswireindia.com/news/news-details/whacked-out-launches-telugu-filmnagar-website/48351.