- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on May 30 2018. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Regroup. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Regroup, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Regroup.
Regroup is a private company that offers software for emergency messaging, forums, group management, mailing list management, intranet, emergency messaging, group SMS, text messages, and social media. Regroup and Datatel announced emergency messaging software in 2009. In the last couple of years it has been given several awards as follows, winner of Security Sales and Integrations (SSI) inaugural Awesome Applications Award for Fire/Life Safety solutions  DRI 2015 Notification System of the Year, and finalist for the 2016 Airport, Seaport, Border Security Awards Program in the category Communications Solutions for Best Mass Notification System  It is also now the official platform for the City of San Francisco. Regroup’s emergency notification partners include Ellucian, Blackboard, Powerschool, Governance and Emergency Management Canada, Foundation for California Community Colleges, ESRI, and InformaCast. Regroup has been placed FEMA’s shortlist for preferred IPAWS venders 
Regroup was founded by students in 2006 at Stanford University as a way to enable the school to support and manage the natural communications of its constituents. Since then, Regroup has spread throughout the country to many prominent universities, businesses, government bodies, and other organizations.
Regroup is venture backed by HighBAR Ventures.
Send mass notifications or enable two-way or group communications via web interface, text message, or app. Users receive messages to a number of different platforms at once. Members choose whether they want to stay updated via email, SMS, voice broadcasts, Facebook, Twitter, RSS, the organization's own website (through an embedded forum), or the Regroup feeds. Updates can be sent to any or all platforms depending on the person posting, and users can also set their preferred medium for receiving group messages.
- H, Roger (January 15, 2009). "Regroup.com - Connect With Groups At Your School". Killer Startups. http://www.killerstartups.com/Social-Networking/regroup-com-connect-with-groups-at-your-school. Retrieved July 26, 2010.
- Tsirulnik, Giselle (December 7, 2009). "Universities can cut costs with integrated messaging platforms". Mobile Marketer. http://www.mobilemarketer.com/cms/news/messaging/4791.html. Retrieved February 5, 2010.
- Template:Cite press release
- Rickets, Camille (October 7, 2008). "CollegeWikis bags $2M to make old-fashioned email groups a thing of the past". New York Times. https://www.nytimes.com/external/venturebeat/2008/10/07/07venturebeat-collegewikis-bags-2m-to-make-old-fashioned-e-98770.html.