Republicanism in Thailand
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on December 8 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Republicanism_in_Thailand. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Republicanism_in_Thailand, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Republicanism_in_Thailand.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
BLP sources POV! Template:Incomprehensible
Movement via Social Network
Anti-monarchy movement in Thailand will publish info about negative of royal institution in youtube and facebook is main. They are on-air programs for reviews monarchy such us Saneh Tinsan, Suda Rungkupan, Surachai Danwaddhananusorn, Faiyen, Junya Yimprasert, Jom Phetpadub, Chubongse Thithun, Jaran Ditapichai, Darunee Krittabunyalai, Chanin Klaykung, Pavin Chutchavalbongbunda, Sarun Chuychai, Sanan Karnphien or Nun Belguim 
After 2014 Thai coup d'état
Anti-coup sentiment was also echoed on Thai social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and LINE, even though the military had previously warned that it would block social media if material critical of the coup was published.
A reporter, Pornthip Mongyai, was dismissed by her news agency, Mono Group, after a photo of Pornthip, wearing a press armband, stood next to a line of soldiers with an "X" taped over her lips, went viral on the internet.
In response to anti-coup activities on social media, the NCPO ordered the Ministry of Information and Communication Technology (MICT) to block Facebook in Thailand "from time to time", effective from 28 May 2014. On that evening, Facebook was blocked for about an hour throughout the country. The MICT stated on 24 May that more than 100 URLs have been blocked under martial law.
People calling for protests on social media were warned that they will face prosecution for sedition. The military also said that liking an anti-coup page on Facebook constituted a criminal offence.
- Editor Monarchy photo in internet system
- Allege Royal Institution support coup d'état and participation in politic of Thailand
- Allege Royal Institution behind the scenes to convicted by Constitutional Court and the Administrative Court
- Allege Queen is own Blue Dianmond
- Allege Royal Institution wealthy but the people poor
- Allege Royal Institution behind the scenes to dealth of people in politic protest
- Publish video and sound clip or blog about criticize of Royal Institution via Youtube and Facebook
- Slander king about Death of Ananda Mahidol
- Support Death of Bhumibol Adulyadej
- "3กระทรวงบี้เว็บหมิ่นสถาบันกษัตริย์ ปิดแล้ว 4.3 หมื่นราย". http://www.matichon.co.th/news_detail.php?newsid=1276777905&grpid=00&...%3E.
- FULLER, THOMAS (SEPT. 20, 2015). "With King in Declining Health, Future of Monarchy in Thailand Is Uncertain". http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/21/world/with-king-in-declining-health-future-of-monarchy-in-thailand-is-uncertain.html?_r=0.