- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on June 7 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:RevTwo. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/RevTwo, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/RevTwo.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
POV! oooh, orphan
RevTwo is a privately held mobile software company based in Boston, Massachusetts and founded in 2015 by Dale Calder and James Hansen. On February 24, 2016, they launched the first version of their software, a customer service platform for mobile apps.
According to TechCrunch, RevTwo’s “Mobile app SDK for IOS lets developers offer a range of in-app support services for an app’s users which can include chat, phone calls, screen-sharing sessions, and more.” VentureBeat states that, "RevTwo provides universal support for every stage of the app lifecycle and provides free tools for developer support throughout testing, which helps improve quality control in app projects." The startup looks to eliminate issues within apps in order to improve user engagement, increase user retention, and improve overall app user experience. SD Times states that "the RevTwo In-App Support Platform aims to give developers real-time insight into what the app is doing with the people that are running it. With the platform, developers have the ability see what the user sees with screen-sharing capabilities, talk to customers, view system configuration information, view logs, view fields, view databases, and track memory usage."
The RevTwo In-App Support Platform connects users with community experts, developers, and technical specialists to provide service at all stages of app usage. Support members can utilize log messages to follow software-level issues and make changes remotely as well as browse databases and manipulate app files to provide support. Developers can integrate the RevTwo In-App Support Platform into their app for free and development houses can partner with RevTwo through their Get Revved Referral Program.
- Mobile app
- Help desk
- Customer service
- Customer support
- Customer experience
- Software development kit
- Customer relationship management
- Perez, Sarah. "RevTwo Brings Real-Time Screen Sharing, Chat, & Voice Calls To Mobile Apps". http://social.techcrunch.com/2016/02/24/revtwo-brings-real-time-screen-sharing-chat-voice-calls-to-mobile-apps/.
- "RevTwo lets you call for help when you’re having an app fail". http://venturebeat.com/2016/02/24/revtwo-lets-you-call-for-help-when-youre-having-an-app-fail/.
- "RevTwo wants to help app developers help their users - SD Times" (in en-US). 2016-02-24. http://sdtimes.com/revtwo-wants-to-help-app-developers-help-their-users/.