Richard Lowe Fashion Group
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on December 26 2014. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Richard_Lowe_Fashion_Group. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Richard_Lowe_Fashion_Group, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Richard_Lowe_Fashion_Group.
Richard Lowe Fashion Group (RLFG) is headquartered in New York City. RLFG is a full-service, global fashion design and public relations firm. RLFG is best known for designing and marketing mass and luxury fashion lines for internationally recognized brands and department stores.
RLFG is responsible for design, technical design, product placement and PR of high profile brands of accessories, clothing and celebrities in such brands as Nicole Miller, Vera Wang, Oscar de la Renta, Juicy Couture and Rebecca Minkoff. RLFG is also known for its TV, runway, music video, and movie works.
Richard Lowe starred on the Lifetime Network series 24 Hour Catwalk, hosted by Alexa Chung, which premiered on January 5, 2012, with a review from the Huffington Post about the designer’s oversized shoulder pads and sheer top, which exposed the model's breasts on national television. On September 11, 2012, as the newest creative director of Spiegel, Richard Lowe was filmed on The Doctors doing the largest, daytime television fashion make-over in US history. On November 11, 2012, Richard Lowe was featured on the season finale of Breaking Amish on TLC. Richard Lowe the creative director of Spiegel offered "Kate," an aspiring Amish model, and star from the hit reality show,the opportunity to come and model for the Spiegel Catalog on the second season premier, which aired on May, 12th, 2013.
RLFG, has worked with: Rebecca Minkoff, Simon Carter, Balmain, Juicy Couture, as well as, noted celebrities such as Nicole Kidman, Celeste Holm, Michael Jackson, Gwyneth Paltrow, Katy Perry, Jamie Hilfiger, JYJ, Antonique Smith, and Nadia Ali.
- "Richard Lowe TV interview". 30A Television. http://www.30atelevision.com/play.php?vid=1047. Retrieved 2011-05-08.
- "Richard Lowe Designs for Minkoff". NY Magazine. http://nymag.com/fashion/fashionshows/2011/fall/main/newyork/womenrunway/rebeccaminkoff/. Retrieved 2011-02-16.
- "RLFG-Music Video Work". Youtube. http://www.bermanfenelus.com/index.php#mi=1&pt=0&pi=6&s=0&p=0&a=0&at=0. Retrieved 2010-06-01.
- "Richard Lowe - Movie Works". NY Times. http://movies.nytimes.com/person/968459/Richard-Lowe. Retrieved 2008-03-10.
- "Richard Lowe – Reality TV Star". Lifetime Networks. http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/24-hour-catwalk/season-1/episodes/episode-9. Retrieved 2012-01-05.
- . http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/24-hour-catwalk/.
- Hughes, Jason (2012-01-06). "'24 Hour Catwalk' Look Too Sexy For The Runway?". Huffington Post. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/06/24-hour-catwalk-too-much-shoulder-not-enough-bra-video_n_1188933.html?/.
- "The Most Surprising Episode Ever!". The Doctors TV Show. 2012-09-12. http://www.thedoctorstv.com/main/show_synopsis_print/1128?section=thanks&title=The%20Doctors%20TV%20Show%20-%20Special%20Thanks%20-%20The%20Most%20Surprising%20Episode%20Ever!.
- "Breaking Amish Season FInale". Breaking Amish Season Finale. 2012-11-11. http://vimeo.com/53475520.
- "Breaking Amish Season Two Premier". Breaking Amish Season Two Premier. 2013-05-12. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIpj2YIzZ4U&list=PLNvVxmryz3AlrH3PVm3futBFOD9ul91do&index=5.
- Richard Lowe Interviewed by WWD
- RLFG TV Interview
- Save the Garment Center PR Article
- Richard Lowe on 24 Hour Catwalk
- NY Times Profile
- RLFG TV Interview
- Official Website
- RLFG Facebook Group
- Celebrity Endorsement
- Richard Lowe Lecturing at FIT
- The Doctors TV Show - Most Surprising Episode Ever!
- Richard Lowe guest appearance on "Breaking Amish Season Finale"
- WWD article on Richard Lowe's promotion to international creative director of Spiegel LLC