- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on July 6 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Rishabh_Shanbhag. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Rishabh_Shanbhag, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Rishabh_Shanbhag.
|Other names||iMast777, Rishab|
|Alma mater||Ramnivas Ruia Junior College|
Rishabh Shanbhag (born November 10, 1996) is a developer, tech analyst, entrepreneur and is one of the core members of the Jailbreak community.Template:Failed verification He is better known by his online alias "iMast777".
Rishabh Shanbhag developed a strong interest for developing and programming at an early age. Rishabh developed several "tweaks" for Jailbroken Apple devices including ActiSearch,Template:Failed verificationTemplate:Failed verification NoNewApp etc. He also developed an alternative to Apple's current AppStore and the popular jailbroken store Cydia called iDebStore.Template:Failed verification
On September 25, 2014, IBM India invited Rishabh Shanbhag to the Hackophobia event. On October 14, 2014, Rishabh was appointed as the Social Media ambassador for the Giving Tuesday Movement 2014 by the United Nations. On 22 October 2014, he became a certified Accredited Professional for Microsoft's - Bing Ads and is probably one of the youngest to be featured on the Membership Directory. On November 10, 2014, he became a FireFox Student Ambassador for Mozilla.
In the month of May, 2015, Rishabh was featured on the Forbes magazine in an article titled - "iPhone Hacking: Behind The Scenes with an iOS Jailbreaker" in which he answered various different questions regarding iOS jailbreaking and also revealed how he started off in the jailbreak community.
Rishabh Shanbhag is also the go-to person for Apple related news & expertise and has been frequently cited by various publications such as CBS News,Template:Failed verification International Business Times Template:Failed verification and the Complex (magazine).
- "OS 6.1.1 Untethered Jailbreak Exists". International Business Times. http://www.ibtimes.com/ios-611-untethered-jailbreak-exists-uses-redsn0w-evasi0n-do-trick-beta-1-tutorial-1073780. Retrieved 3 October 2014.
- "Giveaway - 10 Contacts Duster Pro App Lizenzen zu verschenken". Dakwakada Development Corporation. http://es.hack2learn.dakwak.com/schlagwort/imast777. Retrieved 3 October 2014.
- "Taiwan Probes Samsung For Paying Students To Post Fake HTC Hate Reviews". Carbonated.tv. http://www.carbonated.tv/technology/taiwan-probes-samsung-for-paying-students-to-post-fake-htc-hate-reviews. Retrieved 3 October 2014.
- "Cydia Tweak Review – ActiSearch". www.dailyiphoneblog.com. http://dailyiphoneblog.com/2012/11/20/cydia-tweak-review-actisearch/. Retrieved 3 October 2014.
- "ActiSearch uses Activator gestures to search ...". iDownload Blog. http://www.idownloadblog.com/2012/11/19/actisearch/. Retrieved 3 October 2014.
- "The New iDebStore Alpha Provides Jailbreakers With A Promising Cydia Alternative". App Advice. http://appadvice.com/appnn/2012/08/the-new-idebstore-alpha-provides-jailbreakers-with-a-promising-cydia-alternative. Retrieved 3 October 2014.
- "IBM Software India". IBM India. https://twitter.com/ibmsoftware_in/status/515004237810786304. Retrieved 3 October 2014.
- "Hackophobia". IBM India. http://www.ibmsoftwareindia.com/event/hackophobia-the-threat-is-real/. Retrieved 3 October 2014.
- "Accredited Professional member profile". Bing Ads. Archived from the original on November 10, 2014. http://web.archive.org/web/20141110184437/http://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-in/training-accreditation-find-a-pro-directory?MemberID=7b27cf4a-66af-48a3-990f-a9b568a6a4a0. Retrieved 23 October 2014.
- "FireFox Student Ambassador profile". Mozilla. https://badges.mozilla.org/en-US/profiles/profile/rishabh10. Retrieved 10 November 2014.
- "iPhone Hacking: Behind The Scenes With An iOS Jailbreaker". Forbes. http://www.forbes.com/sites/antonyleather/2015/05/08/iphone-hacking-behind-the-scenes-with-an-ios-jailbreaker/.
- "Apple's iOS 10 says goodbye to "slide-to-unlock" feature". CBS News. http://www.cbsnews.com/news/apples-ios-10-says-goodbye-to-the-slide-to-unlock-feature/.
- "iOS 6.1.1 Untethered Jailbreak Exists, Uses Redsn0w And Evasi0n To Do The Trick On Beta 1". International Business Times. http://www.ibtimes.com/ios-611-untethered-jailbreak-exists-uses-redsn0w-evasi0n-do-trick-beta-1-tutorial-1073780.
- "Possible iPhone 7 Leaked Photos Tease Mysterious New Feature". Complex (magazine). http://www.complex.com/life/2016/05/apple-iphone-7-leaked-photos-new-feature-holes.