- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on October 5 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:RiskVal. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/RiskVal, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/RiskVal.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (July 2019)
- This article was tagged for needing more citations which aren't needed here.
RiskVal Financial Solutions, LLC. is a financial engineering company that develops cloud-based Software as a Service (SaaS) for the financial services industry. The company describes itself as "a fully integrated Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) fixed income solution provider". The company is headquartered in New York City, New York and has offices in Taipei, Taiwan and Princeton, New Jersey.
- Template:Cite magazine
- Ali, Hamad (3 September 2018). "Waters Rankings 2018: Best Portfolio Management System Provider—RiskVal Financial Solutions". WatersTechnology. https://www.waterstechnology.com/awards-rankings/3836326/waters-rankings-2018-best-portfolio-management-system-provider-riskval-financial-solutions.
- "RiskVal news and analysis articles". WatersTechnology. https://www.waterstechnology.com/organisations/riskval. Includes multiple Waters Rankings articles regarding RiskVal products and services.