- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on February 14 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Riviera_Partners. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Riviera_Partners, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Riviera_Partners.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (March 2013)
Riviera Partners is a provider of technical search and recruiting services, specializing in talent acquisition for emerging growth companies and digital transformation for F1000. Since its inception, Riviera Partners has focused on building technology teams primarily for startup companies. Riviera Partners' clientele includes, among others, ServiceNow, Xoom, One Kings Lane, Uber, Path, Okta, Pure Storage, Twitter, LinkedIn, Dropbox, Pinterest, and Zappos.
The company was founded in 2002 by Michael A. Morell and Ali Behnam. The Founders were included on the Silicon Valley 100. list and Ali Behnam was recently named one of the 10 People Who Can Get You The Best Jobs In Tech. Riviera has built data-driven technology to help scale the organization now that social media has crowded the market with candidate information.
- "/ The tech job market keeps heating up, but not for everybody". money.cnn.com. 2012-12-25. Archived from the original on 2012-11-24. https://web.archive.org/web/20121124045902/http://management.fortune.cnn.com/2012/10/25/tech-job-market/?iid=SF_F_River. Retrieved 2013-03-08.
- "/ Silicon Valley 100". businessinsider.com. 2012-02-02. http://www.businessinsider.com/the-silicon-valley-100-1-100-2012-1. Retrieved 2013-03-08.
- "/ 10 People Who Can Get you The Best Jobs In Tech And Make You Rich". sfgate.com. 2013-02-12. http://www.sfgate.com/technology/businessinsider/article/10-People-Who-Can-Get-You-The-Best-Jobs-In-Tech-4271274.php. Retrieved 2013-03-06.
- "/ 10 San Francisco Recruiter's Predictive Analytics Target Tech Talent". data-informed.com. 2013-06-06. http://data-informed.com/san-francisco-recruiters-predictive-analytics-target-tech-talent/. Retrieved 2013-06-14.