- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on September 1 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Robert_Tacoma. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Robert_Tacoma, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Robert_Tacoma.
Robert Tacoma (born 1951) is an American writer living in Gainesville, Florida. His novels to date (2006) are set primarily in that state, particularly in Key West. Invoking partly on his own life as the character "Taco Bob," Tacoma's work brings together characters of the everyday and not-so-everyday kind into situations which, while largely humorous, often touch upon deeper aspects of modern life.
(All published by Mango Press, Gainesville, Florida):
- Key Weird (2005) ISBN 0-9760630-0-X
- Key Weirder (2005) ISBN 0-9760630-1-8
- Key Witch (2006) ISBN 0-9760630-2-6
- Key Manatee (2007) ISBN 0-9760630-3-4
- Color Me Weird (2007) ISBN 0-9760630-4-2, ISBN 978-0-9760630-4-9
- Key Lucky (2008) ISBN 0-9760630-5-0, ISBN 978-0-9760630-5-6
- Lederman, Jill. "Being Weird in Key West" (a newspaper article about Robert Tacoma from The Gainesville Sun, dated September 24, 2006)