Robin Rouse Wells
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on June 7 2018. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Robin_Rouse_Wells. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Robin_Rouse_Wells, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Robin_Rouse_Wells.
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (June 2018)
Robin Wells is an American author of romance novels and women's fiction. She began publishing books in 1995 and she won a Romance Writers of America's Golden Heart Award for previously unpublished writers. Silhouette Books purchased her novel, The Wedding Kiss and two additional novels from her. She has since twice won the National Reader's Choice Award, given by the Oklahoma Romance Writers of America.
- The Wedding Kiss (1996)
- Husband and Wife... Again (1997)
- Have Honeymoon, Need Husband (1997)
- Plain Jane Gets Her Man (1997)
- Nine to Five Bride (1998)
- The Executive's Baby (1999)
- Prince Charming (2000)
- Baby, Oh Baby! (2001)
- Ooh, La La! (2002)
- And the Winner-weds! (2002)
- Wild about You (2003)
- The Babe Magnet (2004)
- Between the Sheets (2008)
- How to Score (2009)
- Still the One (2010)
- The Wedding Tree (2015)
- The French War Bride (2016)
- "Golden Heart Winners". Romance Writers of America. https://www.rwa.org/page/golden-heart-winners. Retrieved 2018-06-08.
- "Cameo/Except: The Wedding Kiss by Robin Wells", Romantic Times, 1996, http://www.romantictimes.com/books_review.php?cameo=1&book=3913, retrieved 2007-09-05 Template:Dead link
- "NRCA Archives:Winners by Year". Oklahoma Romance Writers of America. 2006. Archived from the original on 2007-08-08. https://web.archive.org/web/20070808083741/http://www.okrwa.com/nrca_archivesyear.htm. Retrieved 2007-09-05.