- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on November 19 2014. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Robyn_Denholm. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Robyn_Denholm, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Robyn_Denholm.
Early life and education
Robyn holds a Bachelors Degree in Economics from the University of Sydney and a Masters of Commerce from the University of New South Wales and is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia.
From January 1996 to August 2007, Robyn was at Sun Microsystems where she served in executive assignments that included senior vice president, Corporate Strategic Planning, senior vice president, Finance; vice president and corporate controller (Chief Accounting Officer); vice president, Finance; Service Division; director, Shared Financial Services APAC and Controller, Australia/New Zealand. From May 1989 to January 1996, she served at Toyota Motor Corporation Australia and from December 1984 to May 1989 she served at Arthur Andersen and Company in various finance assignments.
She joined Juniper Networks as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer in August 2007. she replaces Robert Dykes, who left the company in April following a review of Juniper’s growth plans.
It was announced that Robyn Denholm was joining Tesla Motors (NASDAQ: TSLA) Board of Directors on Wednesday, August 6, 2014, her position would be effective August 11, 2014. Denholm has also been appointed to chair Tesla's Audit Committee and be a member of the Compensation and Nominating and Corporate Governance committees.
- "Juniper Networks Names Robyn Denholm Chief Financial Officer". Juniper Press Release. August 14, 2007. http://www.juniper.net/us/en/company/press-center/press-releases/2007/pr-070814a.html. Retrieved 2009-03-03.
- "Robyn M. Denholm :CFO/Executive VP Juniper Networks, Incorporated". Forbes.com. http://people.forbes.com/profile/robyn-m-denholm/28280. Retrieved 2009-03-03.
- "Juniper Networks names Robyn Denholm Chief Financial Officer". Reuters. Aug 14, 2007. http://www.reuters.com/article/inPlayBriefing/idUSIN20070814163030JNPR20070814. Retrieved 2009-03-03.
- "Juniper taps new CFO". Network World. 15 August 2007. http://www.networkworld.com/news/2007/081507-juniper-new-cfo.html. Retrieved 2009-03-03.
- "Companies>Juniper Networks>Key People". tradevibes.com. http://www.tradevibes.com/company/profile/juniper-networks/key_people. Retrieved 2009-03-03.
- "Juniper’s cash watcher". CRN Australia. 3 September 2007. http://www.crn.com.au/Feature/3838,juniper%E2%80%99s-cash-watcher.aspx. Retrieved 2009-03-03.
- "Echelon Corporation Adds Robyn Denholm, CFO of Juniper Networks, to Board of Directors". Reuters.com. Feb 19, 2008. http://www.reuters.com/article/pressRelease/idUS142801+19-Feb-2008+BW20080219. Retrieved 2009-03-03.
- "Echelon Corporation Adds Robyn Denholm, CFO of Juniper Networks, to Board of Directors". Echelon Corporation. February 19, 2008. http://www.echelon.com/company/press/2008/robyn_denholm.htm. Retrieved 2009-03-03.
- "Juniper Networks' Robyn Denholm to join Tesla's Board of Directors". http://www.teslamotors.com/about/press/releases/juniper-networks-robyn-denholm-join-teslas-board-directors.