- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on April 7 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Rocking_Soccer. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Rocking_Soccer, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Rocking_Soccer.
Rocking Soccer is a browser-based massively multiplayer online football management game which started in 2013. Currently the game contains 219 different countries, each with its own league pyramid. Currently the game is up to season 23.
The basic idea is to manage a football team wisely by buying and selling players, improving on facilities, bringing youth players in and setting the perfect lineup to hopefully make the top competition which is the FIFA Club World Cup. Each country has its own league which has qualifying spots to the local continental championship. Nations also have their own cup which is a single-elimination tournament over one leg. Their is an option to have a Under-21 team which will compete in their own league and cup with the winners of the cup entering the U21 Champions Cup.
- Training Complex is where you train your players as its steadily increases the experience of your players and can use them to improve on the trainable skills
- Stadium is where your team plays your official matches with the larger the stadium, the more people can watch your matches
- Scout's office will allow you to use the transfer market to buy or sell players. It also has an computer analysis which can analysis your future matches.
- Youth complex will generate new young players into your team.
- Health center will keep your players playing as it decrease the change of a injury during the match.
- Fanshop is where you can increase your popularity of your team.
- Office is where you can appoint new staff as head of other facilities.
- Museum shows how awesome your team is.