Ronald L. Turner
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on June 27 2020. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Ronald_L._Turner. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Ronald_L._Turner, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Ronald_L._Turner.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (January 2009)
Ronald Liam Turner was the Chairman, President, and chief executive officer of Ceridian Corporation from August 2000 to September 2006. Turner joined Ceridian in 1993 as President of Computing Devices International, Ceridian's former defense electronics business. He was appointed Executive Vice President of Operations for Ceridian Corporation in 1997 and President and Chief Operating Officer in 1998.
Prior to joining Ceridian in 1993, Turner served as President and CEO of GEC-Marconi Electronic Systems, a defense electronics company, from 1987 to 1993. Prior to 1987, Turner served at Martin Marietta for 14 years in a variety of executive positions. He served in the U.S. Air Force Systems Command for five years. Turner serves as Vice Chairman of the Electronic Industries Alliance. He also served as Vice Chairman and Chairman of the former Electronic Industries Alliance.
Turner holds a B.S. in Aerospace Engineering from the University of Tennessee, an M.S. in Engineering from the University of Florida, and a Master's of Business Administration from the MIT Sloan School of Management through the Sloan Fellows program.
- Template:Cite press release
- Ceridian. "Ceridian CEO to Retire in October 2006". Press Releases. http://www.ceridian.com/about_us_article/1,6266,15608-69076,00.html. Retrieved 9 August 2012.