- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on August 8 2020. This is a backup of Wikipedia:SSA_Architects. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/SSA_Architects, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/SSA_Architects.
SSA Architects (officially known as Sandeep Shikre & Associate Pvt, Ltd.) is a professional services firm headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India which provides engineering, design, planning, Architectural and consulting services for all aspects of the built environment. The firm is present India with three offices located in Mumbai, Pune, and Bangalore has more than 310 staff based in the two offices. SSA Architect has participated in over 125 projects in past 27 years.
SSA Architects was founded in 1986 by Sandeep Shikre with Alpa Shikre in Mumbai, India. Shikre started his business as a small Architectural firm from his home. By 2000 the firm expanded with more than 100 employees, and was transformed into a Privately held Architectural firm, and then expanded their offices to two more location in Pune and Bangalore to accommodate more than 310 Employees.
Most of their Project projected around Commercial, Institute and Urban Planning originated. Most renowned project that they have ever taken would be the Kohinoor Square, It has become The Tallest Mixed use Building in India as well in South Asia as of 2013.
- Kohinoor Square, Mumbai India. In collaboration with Gkk Works
- Kohinoor City, Mumbai
- IIT Bhubaneshwar Campus, Bhubaneshwar
- IIT Kharagpur Campus, Kharagpur
- IT Park, Port Louis, Mauritius
- Kohinoor Hospital, Mumbai
SSA Architects Limited is a Privately held company. As of 2013, the firm is headed by Sandeep Shikre who is the CEO of the company followed by Alpa Shikre who is the Senior Vice President and Pankaj Palshikar (Principal) of the firm. Headquarters of SSA Architects is located in Prabhadevi Mumbai, India which Accommodate nearly 150 employees of the company and remaining 100 employees work Pune and Bangalore offices. Most of the work held by the firm are originated around the Architectural, planning and consulting related.
In March 2013, the firm won Two IIID Awards in the same category of design of the Villa project and Commercial category for the design of the corporate office for Kesari Tours Pvt Ltd. .
- "SSA Architects". SSA Architects. http://www.ssaarchitects.com/. Retrieved 2013-07-12.
- "SSA Architects Journey in the past 27 years". tie.org. https://mumbai.tie.org/speaker/3/ar-sandeep-shikre. Retrieved 2013-07-12.
- "Kohinoor Square Tallest Hotel building in India designed by SAA Architects.". moneycontrol. http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/press-release/indias-tallest-commercial-tower-comesat-dadar-mumbai_793764.html. Retrieved 2013-06-24.
- "SSA Architects collaborated with GKK works". kohinoorsquare. http://www.kohinoorsquare.in/inner.html. Retrieved 2013-07-12.
- "Gkk Works about:- Kohinoor Square". Gkk Works. http://www.gkkworks.com/projects-commercial/item/47-kohinoor-square-tower.html. Retrieved 2013-07-12.
- "SSA Architects won two IIID awards in the same category.". buildotechindia.com. http://buildotechindia.com/ssa-architects-gets-a-double-at-the-iid-awards/. Retrieved 2013-07-12.