- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on March 10 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Samajik_network. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Samajik_network, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Samajik_network.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (May 2016)
Samajik Network is a social network operating in India, Bangladesh, Nepal, and Bhutan. (Samajik is Hindi for "social", "sociable".) It is one of the top social networking site in Asia The appeal of the name Samajik Network is widely acceptable in SAARC territory. An illiterate distant villager of India or Bangladesh recognizes the Samajik Network as a social communication network.
- "Samajik Network ~ bdnewsnet.com". http://www.bdnewsnet.com/2015/07/samajik-network.html.
- "Samajik (Samajik) meaning in English - Meaning of SAMAJIK in English - Translation". http://dict.hinkhoj.com/samajik-meaning-in-english.words.
- "Top social network of Asia". 2015-08-07. http://worldsimportant.info/top-social-network-of-asia/.
- "Samajik Network a millions dollar startup in Asia ~ Corporatetweets.com". http://www.corporatetweets.com/2015/06/samajik-network-millions-dollar-startup.html.
- "Samajik.Network website". http://samajik.network/.
- "Samajik Network". 2015-05-06. http://webinfopage.com/samajik-network/.