Seyed Mohammad Hosseini (ambassador)
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on July 28 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Seyed_Mohammad_Hosseini_(ambassador). All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Seyed_Mohammad_Hosseini_(ambassador), the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Seyed_Mohammad_Hosseini_(ambassador).
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (January 2016)
Seyed Mohammad Hosseini is an Iranian diplomat.
Hosseini was born in 1963 in Najaf, Iraq. He spent most of his early years in Abhar (in the province of Zanjan). In 1981, Hosseini was admitted into Imam Sadiq University and graduated 6 years later with an MS in Political Science. He completed an MA in National Defense at Grenoble University and received a PhD in International Relations and International Law from Jean Moulin University.
Hosseini was twice an ambassador: to Senegal - from 2002 to 2006; and to Saudi Arabia - from 2006 to 2009. Prior to this, he held multiple appointments at the IRIB, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Culture. In 2010 he was appointed VP of International Affairs at the IRIB (Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting) and stayed there until 2015.
Hosseini is currently an Associate Professor in International Law at Islamic Azad University and gives lectures at University of Tehran's International Studies Department. He has published a number of books including:
- Strategic Fundements of the Islamic Revolution
- A manifest on Outer Space Law
- Development of International Satellite Organizations
- A manifest on Islamic Law
- The US Foreign Policies in the Persian Gulf -From Truman's Deterence Doctrine to Obama
- "La politique ц╘trangц╗re des Etats-Unis dans le Golfe persique [Texte imprimц╘] : 1945-1995 / Seyed Mohammad Hosseini ; sous la dir. de Jean-Paul Joubert - Sudoc". http://www.sudoc.fr/059890126. Retrieved 2016-01-05.
- "ایسنا - بیانیه حمایت بیش از 95 سفیر سابق ایران از برجام". 2015-08-22. http://www.isna.ir/fa/news/94053117762/%D8%A8%DB%8C%D8%A7%D9%86%DB%8C%D9%87-%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%A7%DB%8C%D8%AA-%D8%A8%DB%8C%D8%B4-%D8%A7%D8%B2-95-%D8%B3%D9%81%DB%8C%D8%B1-%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%82-%D8%A7%DB%8C%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D8%B2. Retrieved 2016-01-05.
- "Conseil des ministres du 6 juillet 2006". 2006-07-06. http://www.gouv.sn/Conseil-des-ministres-du-6-juillet.html. Retrieved 2016-01-09.
- "سایت خبری تحلیلی تابناك|اخبار ایران و جهان|TABNAK". 2009-06-11. http://www.tabnak.ir/fa/mobile/news/51517/%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B2%D9%86%D9%8A-%D8%B3%D9%81%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D8%A7-%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%A6%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%AD%D8%AC-%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A7%D9%86. Retrieved 2016-01-05.
- "نسیم آنلاین | حسینی: اگر اقدامات وزارت خارجه نبود عمق فاجعه منا بیش از این میشد". 2015-12-28. http://nasimonline.ir/Content/Detail/1031096/136. Retrieved 2016-01-05.
- "Minister of Hajj Receives Iran's Ambassador". 2012-10-01. http://www.mofa.gov.sa/sites/mofaen/ServicesAndInformation/news/GovernmentNews/Pages/NewsArticleID95091.aspx. Retrieved 2016-01-09.
- "51st session of the UN's committee on the peaceful uses of outer space". 2012-03-30. http://www.unoosa.org/pdf/limited/c2/AC105_C2_2012_INF44.pdf. Retrieved 2016-01-09.
- "Azerbaijan, Iran to create joint broadcasting committee". 2014-10-16. http://en.trend.az/iran/business/2322605.html. Retrieved 2016-01-09.