Shah Dil Awan
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on December 21 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Shah_Dil_Awan. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Shah_Dil_Awan, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Shah_Dil_Awan. If the page name here has changed, please see Wikipedia:Shah Dil Awan, Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Shah Dil Awan, and Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Shah Dil Awan instead.
Shah Muhammad Awan (Urdu: شاہ محمد اعوان ) born October 12, 1978, in Chak 35 N.B (کوٹ اعوان)Sargodha, widely known as Shah Dil Awan (شاہ دل اعوان ), is a poet, writer, and politician, as well as an academic, advocate and journalist.
Shah Dil Awan got early education from his town and Matriculation from Govt Model High School No.1 Sargodha. F.Sc Pre Medical from Govt Ambala Muslim College Sargodha. He have passed B.A and M.A in Urdu, from University of the Punjab, Lahore Pakistan. LLB, completed from Mohamdan Law College, Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan, Pakistan.
Selected awards and recognition
- Contest For Member National Assembly NA 48 By Election 2013
- Shah Dil Awan is Co Founder of Idara Afkar Al Awan Pakistan in 2011.
Shah Dil Awan published 6 books on different topics. Details are as under
- Tanhaian Ae Kash Na Hotein Poetry (2005)
- Manzar e Soon (History) (2009)
- Zakhm Taza Hain (Poetry) (2010)
- Qadianion K Kufar Awr Rah E Nijat (Research) (2010)
- Mashaheer E Soon (Research) (2015)
- Tohfat Al Awan (Research) (2016)
Shah Dil Awan is Chief Editor of following national newspapers.