- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on February 19 2020. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Signifyd. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Signifyd, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Signifyd.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (February 2020)Template:Third-party
Signifyd is an American privately held company that provides a worldwide fraud and chargeback prevention technology. The company operates as an software as a service (SaaS) company for online vendors, online retailers and marketplaces, for which it charges a fee in exchange for services such as Chargeback recovery and Fraud Protection.
The company was founded in 2011 by Mike Liberty and Rajesh Ramanand who both formerly worked at PayPal. The company reported that it had in 2019 more than 10,000 merchants, supporting more than 250 million shoppers worldwide.
Signifyd's funding includes a combined $185 million from the 5 funding rounds.
|Announced Date||Transaction Name||Number of Investors||Money Raised|
|May 31, 2018||Series D - Signifyd||8||$100M|
|May 4, 2017||Series C - Signifyd||3||$56M|
|Feb 25, 2016||Series B - Signifyd||7||$20M|
|Jun 22, 2015||Series A - Signifyd||7||$7M|
|Dec 19, 2012||Seed Round - Signifyd||11||$2M|
- "Signifyd: Product Overview and Insight". https://www.eweek.com/security/signifyd-product-overview-and-insight.
- "Rajesh Ramanand Named in "40 Under 40" by SVBJ" (in en-US). 2017-07-17. https://www.signifyd.com/blog/2017/07/17/rajesh-ramanand-40-under-40-svbj/.
- "Signifyd Launches INR Protection - Guaranteed Chargeback Protection Beyond Fraud" (in en). 2019-07-17. https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190717005004/en/Signifyd-Launches-INR-Protection---Guaranteed-Chargeback.
- "Crunchbase Funding Rounds". https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/signifyd#section-funding-rounds.