- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on March 15 2018. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Sirin_Labs. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Sirin_Labs, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Sirin_Labs.
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (March 2018)
In 2016 Sirin Labs launched the Solarin luxury mobile phone, based on the android operating system.
Sirin Labs develops the Finney mobile phone with detail to security aspects, based on blockchain technology, scheduled to be released in 2018. The phone also includes a cryptocurrency wallet. Bancor (BNT) an exchange network, partnered with Sirin Labs, to provide owners the option to switch between different cryptocurrencies on the phone. Bancor launched its initial coin offering in 2017 and raised $150 million.
Sirin Labs Token
The Finney mobile phone will facilitate SIRIN LABS Token (SRN) for payments. The initial coin offering for SIRIN LABS Token raised $157 million in 2017, including for the development of Sirin OS, an operating system, for the phone and an Apple-style computer. As of January 22nd 2018, SRN was ranked 80th among cryptocurrencies, with a market capitalization of $341 million.
- "The entrepreneur who made a crazy $16,000 smartphone now wants to build a $999 blockchain phone". Business Insider. 2017. http://www.businessinsider.de/moshe-hogegs-sirin-announces-new-999-finney-smartphone-2017-9.
- Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- "Sirin Labs' Solarin is today's most ridiculous $16,000 Android phone". The Verge. 2016. https://www.theverge.com/2016/5/31/11818358/sirin-labs-solarin-privacy-smartphone-hands-on-photos.
- "The makers of the Solarin secure cellie are building a bitphone". TechCrunch. 2017. https://techcrunch.com/2017/09/26/the-makers-of-the-solarin-secure-cellie-are-building-a-bitphone.
- "How Sirin Labs' Surging Cryptocurrency Will Power a Blockchain Phone". Inverse. January 22, 2018. https://www.inverse.com/article/40394-sirin-labs-token-finney-smartphone-blockchai.
- "Bancor to power token conversion on Sirin’s blockchain smartphone". VentureBeat. January 9, 2018. https://venturebeat.com/2018/01/09/bancor-to-power-token-conversion-on-sirins-blockchain-smartphone.
- "Blockchain in Your Pocket? The Phone Behind Sirin's $157 Million ICO". CoinDesk. January 12, 2018. https://www.coindesk.com/blockchain-pocket-phone-behind-sirins-157-million-ico.