Sixth chord (disambiguation)
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on January 1 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Sixth chord (disambiguation). All of its AfDs can be found with PrefixIndex, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Sixth chord (disambiguation). If the page name here has changed, please see these three pages instead.
Sixth chord may refer to:
- Major 6th chord, a major chord with an added major sixth
- Minor 6th chord, a minor chord with an added major sixth; also known as a "minor major sixth" chord
- First inversion, so named in classical and Western music theory because it results in the third of the chord being put in the bass which puts the root note a sixth above it
- Augmented sixth chord, a chord that contains a note located an augmented sixth above its root note
- A version of the Neapolitan chord