- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on October 4 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:SoHo_Experiential. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/SoHo_Experiential, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/SoHo_Experiential.
SoHo Experiential is a lifestyle marketing agency. It was founded by Jeff Boedges and Rick Kiley in 2005. Based in New York, with offices in Los Angeles, Miami, Chicago and Boston, SoHo Experiential is best known for event marketing and brand experiences.
SoHo’s clients include: Bushmills, Fox Sports, Shiner Bock, illy, David Yurman, Barilla, Cointreau, Constellation Brands, Remy Martin, Citi, Lancome, EA Games, The Macallan, Bravo, Mount Gay, Turnberry Associates, Louis XIII, and Oxygen, among others.
In July 2013, SoHo produced an event for the season 5 premiere of Bravo’s Top Chef Masters, which featured herb tasting in addition to food prepared by chefs. The event was co-hosted by Chase Sapphire Preferred and took place at New York’s 82 Mercer.
On the event, Marina Haydn, SVP of circulation and retail marketing for The Economist stated: Template:Quote
In September 2018, SoHo produced an event with the pasta company Barilla for the Laver Cup tennis tournament in Chicago as a part of its Masters of Pasta campaign. The event included tennis icon Roger Federer, Bravo’s Top Chef contestants, and Barilla’s own executive chef.
In June 2019, SoHo worked with Stoli Vodka for their Stoli Key West Classic Cocktail bartending competition. The event took place during Pride Week in Key West, Florida, and included charity donation prizes, which benefited an LGBTQ organization and Key West Habitat For Humanity. The competition included celebrity judges and is to be featured on the upcoming season of The Real Housewives of Dallas.
In July 2019, the VP of Field Marketing at SoHO Experiential, Lauren Abreu De Freese, was recognized as one of the top ten women in events by Lasso.
For L.A. Pride in 2019, SoHo worked with Charles Smith Wines on a campaign which featured a double decker bus (that doubled as a parade float), drag performers dressed in outfits inspired by Charles Smith’s varietals, and a six-piece drumline. Kimora Blac from RuPaul’s Drag Race also made an appearance.
Citi has also partnered with SoHo for the past 4 years to produce events called Taste of the Nation, which benefits the No Child Hungry campaign. The 2019 event included mixologists, Tawainese cuisine, and 3D-printed chocolate in support of the philanthropic cause to combat childhood hunger.
Soho founders Jeff Boedges and Rick Kiley produce a YouTube series called Collecting Dust, currently in the first season. The series tells the story of America’s forgotten bottles collecting dust at bars in and around New York City. The show stars Boedges and Kiley as they host their guests in each episode discussing whether or not the bar should keep the bottle as they finish it off. The series frequently features Elayne Duff of Bar Rescue.
- "Event Marketing Strategies | Soho Experiential". https://sohoexp.com/us/. Retrieved 2019-10-04.
- "Are Herb Specialists the New Thing at Culinary Events?". https://www.bizbash.com/catering/article/13231257/are-herb-specialists-the-new-thing-at-culinary-events. Retrieved 2019-10-04.
- "Cook-Offs, Influencers and ‘Living Simply’: Inside Barilla’s Laver Cup Sponsorship". https://www.eventmarketer.com/article/cook-offs-influencers-and-living-simply-inside-barillas-laver-cup-sponsorship/. Retrieved 2019-10-04.
- "How Stoli's Bartending Events Support the LGBTQ Community". https://www.eventmarketer.com/article/stoli-key-west-cocktail-classic-support-lgbtq-community/. Retrieved 2019-10-04.
- "LASSO Announces the Top Women in Events for 2019". https://www.lasso.io/lasso-announces-the-top-women-in-events-for-2019/. Retrieved 2019-10-04.
- "Charles Smith Wines at Pride: Drumlines and Drag Queens". https://www.eventmarketer.com/article/charles-smith-wines-la-pride-drumlines-drag-queens/. Retrieved 2019-10-04.
- "Citi at Taste of the Nation: Culinary, Mixology and a Cause". https://www.eventmarketer.com/article/citi-taste-of-the-nation-cuisine-molecular-mixology/. Retrieved 2019-10-04.
- "Collecting Dust: The YouTube Series Dedicated to Forgotten Booze Bottles". https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2019/04/collecting-dust-the-youtube-series-dedicated-to-fo.html. Retrieved 2019-10-04.
- "Most Useful Podcast Ever: Collecting Dust on Apple Podcasts". https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/most-useful-podcast-ever/id1022440073?fbclid=IwAR0CwdqHoyU8jrAW5uRggRugJQv5qVI3YnfKZ16MEAdcu83nmQM0aw15s94&i=1000431839847&mt=2. Retrieved 2019-10-04.