Solutions for New Jersey
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on February 6 2015. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Solutions_for_New_Jersey. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Solutions_for_New_Jersey, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Solutions_for_New_Jersey.
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (June 2014)
Solutions for New Jersey is a conservative think tank "specifically dedicated to the State of New Jersey and expressly dedicated to developing creative and workable solutions to the fiscal problems facing New Jersey today," according to the organization's website. Solutions for New Jersey is a member of the State Policy Network. It was founded by former New Jersey State Senator Dick LaRossa (R-15).
- Dick LaRossa, President and CEO
- Christopher D. Kniesler, Executive Director
- Total Revenue: $5,000
- Total Expenses: $15,134
- Net Assets: $197.00
- Total Revenue: $54,227
- Total Expenses: $47,786
- Net Assets: $6,121
- Total Revenue: --
- Total Expenses: $1,080
- Net Assets: -$1,255
- Solutions for New Jersey, "About Us", organizational website, accessed November 2012.
- Pérez-Peña, Richard (October 29, 2010). "Union Effort Is Grooming Candidates in New Jersey". The New York Times. http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/30/nyregion/30labor.html.
- Solutions for New Jersey, Inc., IRS form 990, 2011. http://www.guidestar.org/organizations/26-3514120/solutions-new-jersey.aspx
- Solutions for New Jersey, Inc., IRS form 990, 2010. http://www.guidestar.org/organizations/26-3514120/solutions-new-jersey.aspx
- Solutions for New Jersey, Inc., IRS form 990, 2009. http://www.guidestar.org/organizations/26-3514120/solutions-new-jersey.aspx