SunTec Business Solutions
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on September 8 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:SunTec_Business_Solutions. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/SunTec_Business_Solutions, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/SunTec_Business_Solutions.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (October 2016)
- This article needs additional references for verification. Please help by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material will not be challenged and removed. (December 2014)
SunTec Business Solutions is a Thiruvananthapuram-based software business company that provides revenue management and business assurance solutions for financial institutions and digital and communications services providers, under the brand name Xelerate. In 2004, SunTec became the world's first CMM Level 5 billing company. SunTec won the Red Herring Global 100 Award in 2009.
SunTec also has offices in Singapore, Dubai, the United Kingdom, Germany, and the United States. In 2017, Kerala chief minister Pinarayi Vijayan laid the foundation stone for the company's new campus in Technocity, Thiruvananthapuram. Vijayan appreciated the company for making continuous investments in the state.
- The Hindu Business Line : SunTec assessed at CMM Level 5
- The Financial Express : SunTec Wins the Prestigious 2009 Red Herring 100
- "Software product firm SunTec is ready for AI". Hindu Businessline. http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/info-tech/software-product-firm-suntec-is-ready-for-ai/article9837332.ece. Retrieved 15 September 2017.
- "Ker CM lays foundation stone for new SunTec campus". Times of India. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/ker-cm-lays-foundation-stone-for-new-suntec-campus-/articleshow/60342462.cms. Retrieved 15 September 2017.