- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on November 20 2018. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Sunil_Agarwal. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Sunil_Agarwal, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Sunil_Agarwal.
7 February 1971|
Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
|Education||St. John's College, Agra|
|Known for||Founder of Paisalo Digital LTD.|
Sunil Agarwal (born 7th February 1971) is an Indian entrepreneur and businessman based in Agra, Uttar Pradesh. He is the Founder and Managing Director of Paisalo Digital Limited (formally known as S.E. Investments Ltd.) a non-banking finance company listed on the National Stock Exchange (Template:NSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange (Template:BSE).
Agarwal began his career in the financial services sector in 1989. He was chief executive of a financial services organization. In 1992, he incorporated the company S.E. Investments Ltd. and holds the position of Managing Director of the company since 1992.
- "Ministry of Corporate Affairs - Sunil Agarwal". Ministry of Corporate Affairs. http://www.mca.gov.in/mcafoportal/companyMasterDataPopup.do?method=ajaxGetCompanyMasterData&companyid=L65921DL1992PLC120483. Retrieved 25 October 2018.
- "Sunil Agarwal, MD, SE Investments". India Infoline. https://www.indiainfoline.com/article/news-sector-others/sunil-agarwal-md-se-investments-113111400659_1.html. Retrieved 25 October 2018.
- "Sunil Agarwal - Paisalo Digital Ltd.". The Wall Street Journal. https://quotes.wsj.com/IN/XBOM/532900/company-people/executive-profile/16026655. Retrieved 25 October 2018.
- "Sunil Agarwal, Managing Director, Paisalo Digital Limited". India Infoline. 12 June 2018. https://www.indiainfoline.com/article/editorial-interviews-leader-speak/interview-sunil-agarwal-managing-director-paisalo-digital-limited-118061200409_1.html. Retrieved 25 October 2018.
- "Paisalo Enables MSME Segment with Easy Loans for Small Businesses and Individuals". http://indiaeducationdiary.in/paisalo-enables-msme-segment-easy-loans-small-businesses-individuals-2/. Retrieved 25 October 2018.
- "This NCD offers 12%, ticket size Rs 1 crore". http://www.moneyguruindia.com/wealth/2018/02/25/this-ncd-offers-12-ticket-size-rs-1-crore/. Retrieved 25 October 2018.
- "We expect a growth of 15-16% this year: SE Investments". Moneycontrol.com. 24 October 2016. https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/business/earnings/we-expectgrowth15-16-this-year-se-investments-933486.html. Retrieved 25 October 2018.
- "Interview with Mr Sunil Agarwal MD of SE Investments Ltd". https://indiamicrofinance.com/interview-sunil-agarwal-md-se-investments-ltd.html. Retrieved 25 October 2018.