- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on December 13 2015. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Susana_Rodrigues. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Susana_Rodrigues, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Susana_Rodrigues.
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (August 2015)
3 April 1986|
Susana Rodrigues (born 3 April 1986) is a Portuguese actress best known for her roles as Carolyn in G.O.D.TECH and Nympha in Optical Illusion. Susana was born in Viseu in Portugal but spent most of her life living and working in England.
In 2010 Susana Rodrigues was involved in two productions at Nettlefold Hall, West Norwood in London playing Mimi in Snow White and the Seven Hillbillies and The Mayoress of Folkstone in Half a Sixpence. She also went on, in the same year, to sing in the ensemble during the Edward Alleyn Theatre production of Little Shop of Horrors (musical). In 2011, she was acting in a Live Theatre performance of The Third Man as part of the ensemble for a Secret Cinema event.
Between Theatre performances, Susana was involved in some television documentaries that included The Wanted, Live and Lost and Star Power (working title), both produced for UK television's Channel 4.
Susana's true passion lies in films and this all started in 2009 with a voiceover for a pilot of an animated cartoon version of Watchmen as the Silk Spectre II. During 2010 and 2014, she played lead roles in various short films including Outline, Blue and Tiddly Toos.
In 2013, Susana appeared as a tourist in Tiger Musigapong's Hichestan (Neverland). She also played the lead role of Carolyn in the feature film, G.O.D.TECH working alongside Emmerdale's Frazer Hines.
Susana has worked as a model with New Id Experiences in London, Professional Studios (Photographer, Nusaiba Dalvi) and Claire Curtis Studios in Birmingham.
In 2015, Susana became engaged to film director David John Jeffery.
- Optical Illusion (2013)
- Outline (2012)
- "Susana Rodrigues". IMDb. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4211750.
- University of Arts London, Web Team. "Previous MA Screen: Directing, Writing Graduates". http://www.arts.ac.uk/csm/drama-centre-london/graduating-student-and-alumni-profiles/by-course/ma-screen-directing-writing/previous-ma-screen-directing-writing-graduates-/.
- Nimur. "Nettlefold Hall". http://nettlefoldhall.blogspot.com/2009/12/snowy-white-and-seven-hillbillies.html.
- "Little Shop Of Horrors". http://www.quayplayers.org.uk/past-shows/little-shop-of-horrors.php.
- "Pulse Films". http://www.pulsefilms.com/work/item/live-and-lost-case-study.
- "G.O.D.TECH - Official Movie Website". http://www.godtechmovie.com.