- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on November 13 2018. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Synereo. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Synereo, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Synereo.
Synereo is a Tel Aviv based company, developing blockchain-enabled Attention Economy solutions, that allow direct monetization of original content, posted anywhere on the net, altering the future of content publishing and distribution. The AMP is traded on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Synereo was founded by Dor Konforty, Anderson McCutcheon, Yuval Adam and Lucious Greg Meredith in 2014. The company raised over $5,000,000 in two crowd-funding campaigns; the first campaign was launched  in March 2015 and raised $120,000, while the second campaign, launched in October 2016, raised $4.700,000 .
In September 2016, Synereo entered a partnership with the Silicon Valley startup accelerator NFX, to build the decentralized internet over Synereo’s blockchain. Synereo later on redefined its focus turning towards creating tools for the Attention Economy as part of the company’s core philosophy.
In April, 2016, Synereo launched the Alpha phase  of its Attention Economy app, Qrator, and began growing its user base. With the launch of the Beta, Synereo had renamed the product to WildSpark.
- "Synereo (AMP) price, charts, market cap, and other metrics | CoinMarketCap" (in en). https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/synereo/.
- "Synereo Kicks Off Crowdsale for its ‘Decentralized Facebook’ Platform" (in en). Cointelegraph. https://cointelegraph.com/news/synereo-kicks-off-crowdsale-for-its-decentralized-facebook-platform.
- "Israeli cryptocurrency co Synereo raises $4.7m – Globes English" (in he). http://www.globes.co.il/en/article-israeli-cryptocurrency-co-synereo-raises-47m-1001158679.
- Willms, Jessie. "Synereo and NFX Guild Launch Strategic Partnership to Build a Decentralized Internet — Bitcoin Magazine". https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/synereo-and-nfx-guild-launch-strategic-partnership-to-build-a-decentralized-internet-1475242687/.
- "Synereo announces Qrator – The First Attention Economy App" (in en-US). Blockchain News. 2017-04-04. http://www.the-blockchain.com/2017/04/04/synereo-announces-qrator-first-attention-economy-app/.
- "Synereo Opens Beta Registration for WildSpark – First App for its AMP Token | Finance Magnates" (in en-US). Finance Magnates | Financial and business news. 2017-06-21. https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/synereo-opens-beta-registration-wildspark-first-app-amp-token/.