Tacy M. Byham
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on August 27 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Tacy_M._Byham. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Tacy_M._Byham, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Tacy_M._Byham.
|Tacy M. Byham|
CEO of DDI
March 25, 1968|
New York, New York
Mount Holyoke College|
University of Akron
Tacy M. Byham, Ph.D. (born March 25, 1968) is an American businesswoman, Industrial and Organizational Psychologist, speaker, and author. She holds a Ph.D. and M.S. in Industrial/Organizational Psychology from the University of Akron.
Byham is CEO of Development Dimensions International (DDI) an international human resources consultancy. She established DDI's Executive Development Practice and led leader development programs which won a Leadership Excellence Award in 2014. DDI was named a Leadership Company to Watch by Training Industry in 2017.
She has also managed the development of succession management programs and corporate universities for many organizations.
As a speaker, Byham presents on innovation, managing mid-level leaders, the importance of manager support and sustainability efforts. She also advocates for the next generation of leaders around the world and focuses on mentoring and other issues facing women in the workforce. Byham gave the American Academy of Audiology Foundation lecture in 2018 in Nashville, titled, "Lead like a Girl."
In 2015, Byham co-authored the book, Your First Leadership Job, with Richard Wellins, Ph.D. It contains advice and stories to help new leaders transition into a new role. She also writes articles as a Forbes Coaches Council Contributor.
- "Proudly Made in Pittsburgh: Inside 10 Family Businesses" (in en). http://www.pittsburghmagazine.com/Pittsburgh-Magazine/October-2015/Proudly-Made-in-Pittsburgh-Inside-10-Family-Businesses/index.php?cparticle=2&siarticle=1.
- "Tacy Byham, Development Dimensions International Inc: Profile & Biography" (in en). https://www.bloomberg.com/profiles/people/19368349-tacy-m-byham.
- "HR.com - The Human Resources Social Network". 2015-12-29. http://www.hr.com/en/about_us/hr_com_press_releases/winners-revealed-for-the-2014-leadership-500-excel_htrixzc3.html. Retrieved 2015-12-29.
- "2017 Top Leadership Training Companies - Training Industry" (in en-US). Training Industry. https://trainingindustry.com/top-training-companies/leadership/2017-top-leadership-training-companies/.
- "Audiology Worldnews" (in en-gb). https://www.audiology-worldnews.com/events/2914-lead-like-a-girl-says-tacy-m-byham-phd.
- Tacy., Byham (2015-04-09). Your first leadership job : how catalyst leaders bring out the best in others. Wellins, Richard S.. Hoboken, New Jersey. ISBN 9781118911860. OCLC 903436727.
- Byham, Tacy. "Forbes Coaches Council" (in en). https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbescoachescouncil/people/tacybyham1/#61a24fc454b2.