- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on September 11 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Tarig_Anani. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Tarig_Anani, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Tarig_Anani.
|Residence||Houston, Texas, U.S.|
University of Houston
CEO of Infrastructure Networks (2014-2015)|
President of P2ES (2007-2008)
Vice President and General Counsel of SAP Middle East (1998-2002)[no citations needed here]
|Known for||Best ERP Award from Al Gore|
Anani is licensed as an attorney in Texas, California, Washington DC and before the US Supreme Court. He earned a bachelor of arts in political science and a doctorate in jurisprudence from the University of Houston, an MBA from Rice University, and an advanced law degree from Stanford University. He earned his high school degree from Wyoming Seminary college preparatory school in Pennsylvania.
- "INet Offshore". http://offcommnews.com/2015/03/03/expanding-lte-offshore-inet-gom/.
- "PRN P2 Energy Solutions". http://www.chron.com/news/article/PRN-P2-Energy-Solutions-Announces-the-1831582.php.
- "OilIT". http://www.oilit.com/2journal/2article/HTMLArticles/0401_4.htm.
- "Reuters". http://www.reuters.com/article/idUS185393+06-Aug-2008+BW20080806.
- "ERP Award Al Gore". http://www.pressreleasenetwork.com/pr-2002/jan/mainpr1044.htm.
- "Texas Bar". https://www.texasbar.com/AM/Template.cfm?Section=Find_A_Lawyer&Template=/CustomSource/MemberDirectory/Result_form_client.cfm.
- "California Bar". http://members.calbar.ca.gov/fal/Member/Detail/165484.
- "District of Columbia Bar". https://www.dcbar.org/membership/find-a-member.cfm.
- "US Supreme Court Bar". http://www.supremecourt.gov/orders/journal/jnl94.pdf.