Ten Square Games
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on June 20 2014. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Ten_Square_Games. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Ten_Square_Games, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Ten_Square_Games.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (June 2014)
- This article needs additional references for verification. Please help by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material will not be challenged and removed. (June 2014)
Ten Square Games, a Polish online and mobile game development company. Its main activity is developing stand-alone games for social networking websites, as well as browser and mobile games. All games use the free-to-play model.
The most popular games by Ten Square Games are Let’s Fish (Polish: Na Ryby), a fishing simulator, and Let’s Farm (Polish: Ale Folwark). Both games are available on web browsers and Let’s Fish has been developed for iOS, a mobile platform. Currently the company is developing the following new titles: Let’s Hunt, a 3D hunting simulator, and Jungle Wars, a strategic game with advanced social functions, among others.
The company was founded by Maciej Popowicz, one of the founders of nk.pl Nasza-klasa.pl, Arkadiusz Pernal, former CEO of nk.pl, and Janusz Dziemidowicz. Currently it employs 70 people. In 2013, Ten Square Games was a partner of HackWro, a series of meetings for programmers and graphic artists and the organiser of Free2Play Academy, a series of courses for game designers.
- Let’s Fish
- Let’s Farm
- Mushroom Hunt
- The Robinsons
- Space Defense
- Apple Squash
Games in development
- Let’s Hunt
- Jungle Wars
- Let’s Fish for mobile devices
- "gamedevmap". gamedevmap. 2014-03-15. http://www.gamedevmap.com/index.php?query=Poland. Retrieved 2014-06-17.
- Dec 5th, 2012 (2012-12-05). "Let’s Fish review". Insidesocialgames.com. http://www.insidesocialgames.com/2012/12/05/lets-fish-review/. Retrieved 2014-06-17.
- "Let's Fish on the App Store on iTunes". Itunes.apple.com. 2014-06-13. https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/lets-fish/id768152194. Retrieved 2014-06-17.
- "About us". Ten Square Games. http://tensquaregames.com/about-us/. Retrieved 2014-06-17.
- Marcin M. Drews (2013-04-17). "HackWro – kultura nowych mediów - AntyWeb". Antyweb.pl. http://antyweb.pl/hackwro-kultura-nowych-mediow/. Retrieved 2014-06-17.
- "f2p". Akademiaf2p.pl. http://akademiaf2p.pl//. Retrieved 2014-06-17.