The Brandman Agency
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on December 10 2014. This is a backup of Wikipedia:The_Brandman_Agency. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/The_Brandman_Agency, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/The_Brandman_Agency.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- This article needs additional references for verification. Please help by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material will not be challenged and removed. (March 2014)
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (December 2008)
Established in 2001, The Brandman Agency is a boutique public relations firm focused on the promotion of clients in the following fields: luxury travel, tourism, real estate, lifestyle brands and design. Headquarters are located in New York City, with partner offices in London, Sydney, Toronto and Dubai.
- Ohikuare, Judith. "Melanie Brandman, founder of The Brandman Agency: Things I Can't Live Without". Inc.com. http://www.inc.com/magazine/201210/judith-ohikuare/brandman-agency-things-i-cant-live-without.html. Retrieved 28 March 2014.
- "The Brandman Agency launches in Australia". mumbrella.com/au. Focal Attractions. http://mumbrella.com.au/the-brandman-agency-launches-in-australia-61783. Retrieved 04/01/2014.