The Media Image
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on February 7 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:The_Media_Image. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/The_Media_Image, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/The_Media_Image.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page: oooh, orphan
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (February 2018)
TMI was founded in Feb 2008 by South African Grant Macfarlane, the first person to be hired by Google for its UK AdWords operation, when the platform changed from an impression-based search buy to a pay-per-click (PPC) model. At first, TMI concentrated exclusively on paid search and quickly built a base of clients in the UK, South Africa and the US.
Since 2013, the agency has offered PPC, Programmatic Media, Paid Social, Content and Creative to clients including bookmaker Coral and The Health Games from its offices in London, Cape Town and New York. The Agency now also works on SEO, social media and design for clients such as US cosmetics company Avon, private jet hire company Air Charter Services and money transfer website Azimo.
In 2017, TMI featured for a third successive year in the Sunday Times Hiscox Tech Track 100 league table which ranks Britain’s 100 private tech (TMT) companies with the fastest-growing sales over their latest three years.
In February 2018, TMI featured in the Inc. 5000 List of Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies at position 446, putting it in the top 10% of Europe's fastest-growing private companies, based on three-year revenue growth.
In May 2017, TMI UK won a Drum Search Award for Best Travel/Leisure/Sports PPC Campaign and was highly commended in the Best PPC Financial Services category. In November 2016, they won the UK Search Award for Best Use of Search-iGaming, just six months after winning the same category in the European Search Awards. TMI was also named Best Small PPC Agency at the UK Search Awards in September 2015.
Most recently, TMI has been shortlisted in the UK Biddable Media Awards for Finance Campaign of the Year and Client-Led Campaign of the Year, and a finalist in the Drum Media Awards in the Performance Agency of the Year category.
- "Media Contacts appoints MacFarlane as search boss/". https://www.campaignlive.co.uk/article/media-contacts-appoints-macfarlane-search-boss/626296. Retrieved 16 January 2007.
- "Fast Track". http://www.fasttrack.co.uk/company_profile/the-media-image-2/.
- "bookmaker client". http://www.fasttrack.co.uk/company_profile/the-media-image-2/.
- TWK. "The Media Image - Fast Track" (in en-GB). Fast Track. http://www.fasttrack.co.uk/company_profile/the-media-image-2/.
- "Inc. 5000 Europe". 28 Feb 2018. https://www.inc.com/inc5000eu.
- "European Search Awards Winner List". http://www.europeansearchawards.com/2016-winners.
- "2015 Best Small PPC Agency". http://www.searchawards.co.uk/2015-winners.
- "Biddable Media Awards Shortlist". 9 Feb 2018. http://www.biddablemediaawards.co.uk/2018-shortlist.
- "Drum Search Awards Awards Shortlist". 9 Mar 2018. http://www.thedrumsearchawards.com/the-drum-search-awards/drum-search-awards-2018#75677.