- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on August 12 2015. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Tiburon_Incorporated. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Tiburon_Incorporated, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Tiburon_Incorporated.
oooh, orphan Template:COI
Tiburon, Inc. is a California based company that offers cloud-based and on premise software for public safety computer-aided dispatch, comprehensive records management, analytics and mobile device applications. Tiburon serves federal, regional, and metropolitan law enforcement, fire & rescue, and corrections agencies.
- De Benedetti, Chris. "Fremont, Union City join forces for police dispatch center". Mercury News. http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-courts/ci_26077067/fremont-union-city-join-forces-police-dispatch-center. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- F. Siegel, Andrea. "New Arundel dispatch system still down as 'adjustments' continue". The Baltimore Sun. http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2012-03-08/news/bs-md-ar-dispatch-20120308_1_dispatch-system-police-officers-computer-system. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- Hartley, Jeremy (30 September 2014). "Centre County commissioners OK more upgrades for 911 system". Centre Daily. http://www.centredaily.com/2014/09/30/4381429/centre-county-commissioners-ok.html. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "DISPATCH TECHNOLOGY TIBURON INC.". officer.com. http://www.officer.com/company/10031101/tiburon-inc. Retrieved 15 December 2014. Template:Dead link