- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on October 14 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Tony_Beig. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Tony_Beig, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Tony_Beig.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
Template:Tone oooh, orphan
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (October 2016)
File:Tony Beig .jpg|
Tony in 2014
Tony F Beig|
September 8, 1984
|Residence||Beverly Hills, California|
|Known for||Philanthropy, Investment, Clothing Industry, Alanic, Dioz Group, Quick Finance|
|Board member of||Dioz Group|
He studied Masters of Business Administration at Victoria University of Technology in Melbourne, Australia and started his first business in 2006 as Indoor Sports Centre in westside of Melbourne. Beig then opened offices in Sydney, Brisbane and also few franchised offices in New Zealand. One of the companies he started sponsored international teams that participated in would cup ICC Cricket World Cup T20 in 2012, Beig’s company also participated in ATP Tennis St. Petersburg Open in Russia, Basketball Australia, Ironman Triathlon and so on. In 2012 Mr. Beig moved to Beverly Hills, California. Opened an office in Beverly Hills for Alanic and started other brands and companies.
Tony is a businessman, investor, philanthropist, producer and chairman emeritus of The Dioz Group that runs companies like Alanic, Oasis, Everything Online, Meubles Beverly hills and Quick Finance.
Education, career and achievements
With the indomitable passion to make it big and soar high in the business world, Tony Beig pursued Masters of Business Administration from the renowned d and prestigious Victoria University of Technology, Melbourne, Australia. This coveted degree gave him the much-need air beneath the wings of his desire to fly high in the business realm. The business soils of Melbourne proved fertile for Tony Beig and offered the first scope to start his business in 2006 and there was no looking back since then. This self-made business tycoon believes and urges all assertive, go-getters to make every sweat of hard work count to transform bland days into as flamboyant and big like driving their own Bentley or S550 Mercedes to work, as Beig does himself now with panache! Tony Beig is the founder of Dioz Group, which has a string of companies under its real broad umbrella. Dioz Group includes the globally acclaimed fitness and activewear brand, Alanic. It has its headquarters in Beverly Hills, California, USA. From dabbling with designing, manufacturing, wholesaling, distribution, supplying of fashion-infused fitness clothing and more, this business tycoon of United States has redefined the meaning of active-wear in the truest sense with his sharp bent of mind, futuristic thinking and knack for experimentation!
Whether it is gala star-lit nights, rubbing shoulders with the biggies of Hollywood, pool parties, private jets or luxury dream cars- all have become a staple of Tony Beig's lifestyle, but the journey to such extravagance hasn't come easy and the California-raised millionaire stresses on hard yet smart work, the fruits of which one can relish with a smile.
Tony as a producer
Tony Beig has forayed into producing a Hollywood film, titled Glass Jaw, which is all slated to release in 2016! Glass Jaw is a compelling narrative of redemption where Travis Austin, a onetime boxing champion, by the harsh blow of fate goes to prison and loses all, rambling in the cave of despair. After his release from the prison, Glass Jaw charts out the story of how this boxing champion bounces back to life, fights through the odds in a bid to clear his reputation, re-ignite the passion for boxing, and the love of his life.
- "Is this man Australia's answer to the 'Rich Kids of Instagram'?". Mail Online. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3592342/Is-Tony-Beig-Australia-s-rich-kid-Instagram.html.
- "Tony Beig". http://www.imdb.com/name/nm7981537/.
- "'Self-Made' Millionaire Condemned For His Instagram Photos Because He Looks Like a Typical Rich Kid". http://nextshark.com/tony-farhan-beig-dioz-group/.
- Celentano, Jeff (2000-01-01), Glass Jaw, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3643544/, retrieved 2016-10-19