- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on November 8 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:ValueWalk. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/ValueWalk, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/ValueWalk.
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (November 2016)
According to its website, ValueWalk syndicates third-party investment-related content on other websites.
- "About ValueWalk Corporation". ValueWalk. http://www.valuewalk.com/about/about-the-site/. Retrieved 3 November 2016.
- "Company Overview of ValueWalk LLC". Bloomberg. http://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=310260688. Retrieved 3 November 2016.
- Banas, Daniel (February 10, 2015). "Financial Blogger Profile: Jacob Wolinsky (Value Walk)". Equities. https://www.equities.com/news/financial-blogger-profile-jacob-wolinsky-value-walk. Retrieved 4 November 2016.
- Chitnis, Deepak (September 24, 2013). "In troubled Blackberry, Watsa sees a chance for a turnaround". The American Bazaar. https://www.americanbazaaronline.com/2013/09/24/troubled-blackberry-watsa-sees-chance-turnaround/. Retrieved 9 November 2016.
- Phillips, Matt (September 24, 2014). "The 22 best chart-heavy Twitter feeds you should follow—right this instant". Quartz. http://qz.com/270072/the-22-best-chart-heavy-twitter-feeds-you-should-follow-right-this-instant/. Retrieved 4 November 2016.