- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on October 13 2015. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Velir_(company). All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Velir_(company), the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Velir_(company).
Velir is a web design, web development and digital agency based in Somerville, Massachusetts, outside of Boston. Velir specializes in custom web development, content management system implementations, data visualization, digital strategy and user interface design. With over 100 employees, Velir is currently one of the largest Sitecore Implementation Partners in North America.
Velir has won a number of awards for their web development work, including Sitecore Site of the Year Awards for Best Healthcare Site & Best Nonprofit Site in 2008, the Sitecore Site of the Year Award for Best Mobile Site in 2010, the Sitecore Site of the Year Award for Best Custom Business Solution in 2011 and the MITX Award for Best Nonprofit Site in 2011.
Velir has worked with a variety of clients, including the Annie E. Casey Foundation, the Brookings Institution, the American College of Cardiology, the Dartmouth Institute, the Lucile Packard Foundation for Children's Health, the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation and the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library & Museum.
- About Velir. velir.com. Retrieved 30 October 2012.
- "Find a Partner - Velir Studios". Sitecore.net. http://www.sitecore.net/Partners/Find-Partner/United-States-of-America/Velir-Studios.aspx. Retrieved 30 October 2012.
- "Site of the Year 2008 - North America Finalists". Sitecore.net. http://www.sitecore.net/Customers/SiteOfTheYear/Finalists-2008-North-America.aspx. Retrieved 30 October 2012.
- "Site of the Year 2010 - North America Category Winners". Sitecore.net. http://www.sitecore.net/Customers/SiteOfTheYear/Finalists-2010-North-America.aspx. Retrieved 30 October 2012.
- "Site of the Year 2011 - North America Category Winners". Sitecore.net. http://www.sitecore.net/Customers/SiteOfTheYear/Finalists-2011-North-America.aspx. Retrieved 30 October 2012.
- "MITX - Winners". mitxawards.org. http://www.mitxawards.org/interactive/winners-circle.aspx. Retrieved 30 October 2012.
- "Portfolio". velir.com. http://www.velir.com/Portfolio. Retrieved 30 October 2012.