- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on November 16 2015. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Vikas_Kapoor. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Vikas_Kapoor, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Vikas_Kapoor.
|File:File:Kapoor Vikas Personal.JPG|
Vikas Kapoor is an Indian-American technology executive and entrepreneur. He is Chairman & CEO of meZocliq, a company he founded in 2012. meZocliq provides a cloud-based technology suite with fully integrated end-to-end enterprise functionality across processes, verticals and geographies. Until 2011, Kapoor was President & CEO and of iQor a business process outsourcing company which he took over in 2004, turned around and grew from 4,000 to 14,000 employees.
Kapoor was President & CEO of Delano Technology, a public software company. He was President & CEO of Walker Digital, a company that incubated priceline.com. He co-founded Mitchell Madison Group, a highly successful management consulting firm.Template:Failed verification He started his career in the New York office of McKinsey & Company. Kapoor is a member of the board of directors of The Metropolitan Opera and the Newport Jazz Festival.
Kapoor received an M.B.A. with highest distinction the Harvard Business School and an M.A. in Philosophy from the Graduate School of Arts & Sciences at Harvard University in 1989. He graduated magna cum laude, with a B.A. in Philosophy from Princeton University in 1984. At the age of 16, he won an OPOS scholarship to attend high school at Sevenoaks School in Kent, England.
- "Vikas Kapoor". Bloomberg Businessweek. http://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=157129&privcapId=137482774. Retrieved 12 June 2015.
- Wadhwa, Vivek (August 25, 2009). "Call-Center Jobs That Pay $100K a Year". Bloomberg. http://www.bloomberg.com/bw/technology/content/aug2009/tc20090825_655273.htm. Retrieved 12 June 2015.
- Brady, Diane (October 23, 2000). "Why Service Stinks". Bloomberg Business. http://www.businessweek.com/2000/00_43/b3704001.htm. Retrieved 12 June 2015.
- Angwin, Julia (October 3, 2000). "'Business-Method' Patents Create Growing Controversy". Wall Street Journal. http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB97052967318492257. Retrieved 12 June 2015.
- Hobson, Katherine (November 21, 2000). "Walker Digital Sheds 100 Jobs". TheStreet.com. http://www.thestreet.com/story/1182850/1/walker-digital-sheds-100-jobs.html. Retrieved 12 June 2015.
- Patsuris, Penelope (November 21, 2000). "Walker Digital Slashes One-Third Of Staff". Forbes. http://www.forbes.com/2000/11/21/1121walker.html. Retrieved 12 June 2015.
- "Board of Director". http://www.newportfestivalsfoundation.org/about-us/board-of-directors/. Retrieved 12 June 2015.
- "Young Associate Director". http://www.metopera.org/About/Who-We-Are/Board-of-Directors/. Retrieved 12 June 2015.
- Princeton Alumni Weekly. 85. 1984. p. 33. https://books.google.co.in/books?id=_BZbAAAAYAAJ&pg=RA17-PA33&lpg=RA17-PA33&dq=mckinsey+%26+company+vikas+kapoor&source=bl&ots=O1Dp4hfwUF&sig=5uF0YBOIEM-Bpdgmp5Ivpau_s8w&hl=en&sa=X&ei=3Jc_VbTUOafPsQS18YGQBQ&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=mckinsey%20%26%20company%20vikas%20kapoor&f=false. Retrieved 12 June 2015.