Visa support to Russia
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on April 29 2015. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Visa_support_to_Russia. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Visa_support_to_Russia, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Visa_support_to_Russia.
Template:Mergeto Visa support to Russia (visa invitation or visa support letter) - a document to be submitted to the consulate in obtaining visa. Such record is provided by hotels or tourist deal firms with proper accreditation.
Description of visa support document.
Document consists of two parts: one part containing information in Russian. Another part of the duplicate the information in English. The invitation must necessarily contain data about the receiving side - the company providing services for such invitations. The document must indicate the multiplicity of Visa: single, double or multiple. Should reflect the purpose of trip: it may be tourism, if the trip as a tourist, business - if you travel corresponding to the purpose and so on. In accordance with the data specified in visa document of support should be granted a visa and - therefore necessary to accurately. These data indicate that the visa and visa letter for invitation not contradict each other.
Are mandatory and personal data of the person who receives a visa - the name and surname in full, travel dates, date of birth and of course a passport number or substituting document.
Visa support should contain data about the place staying in - usually that is the address of the hotel.
From visa invitation should be understood that the accommodation and services in accommodation is fully prepaid - because the main purpose of the letter of support to show that the tourist is not only reserved seat stay but it is also completely paid.
Certainly document must contain the signature of the company director and seal of this company.
Each visa support to Russia has its own unique number, which set at the top.
Tourist visa support.
- Period of stay: 1 to 30 days (up to 36 months for US Citizens)
- Entries: Single- or Double entry
- Purpose: Tourism
- Flexibility: You can stay where you want and as long as you want
- Processing time: 1 to 24 hours
Agencies which provides invitation for tourist visa will give a scanned copy (per e-mail) both of the original Reservation confirmation and the Tourist voucher. These are all the documents needed to get a Russian visa. Originals can be sent by post when required by the consulate (normally the copies are sufficient).
Long-Term (Business) Invitation.
- Period of stay: 1 day to 12 months
- Entries: Single-, Double or Multiple entry
- Purpose: Research trip, exploring business opportunities, business meetings, visiting conferences, etc.
- Flexibility: You can stay and travel where you want
- Processing time: 3 to 18 working days,
The agency will give you a telex (digitally transmitted directly to the consulate), scanned copy over the e-mail, or original of the official paper invitation from the Russian Authorities. Itinerary and cover letter can be provided upon request.
Cost of visa support.
Legislative and regulatory framework.
- "On approval of rules for issuing invitations to enter the Russian Federation, foreign citizens and stateless persons" (Government Decree N 655 of October 8, 2007).
- "On Approval of the order of registration of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation invitations to enter the Russian Federation, foreign citizens and stateless persons, as well as decisions on issuing visas to foreign nationals and stateless persons" (Order of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation of 17 N 12077 July, 2012).
- "Administrative Regulations of the Federal Migration Service of the state service for registration and issuance of invitations to enter the Russian Federation, foreign citizens and stateless persons" (Order of the Federal Migration Service of Russia N 390 of November 30, 2012).