- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on December 22 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Vurb. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Vurb, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Vurb.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (March 2015)
Vurb is an Internet company and software developer, owned by Snap Inc. The company formerly developed the eponymous mobile search engine, which according to the website, "enables people to find, plan, and share by connecting them to the most relevant information and tools from apps and services in a single experience." The card-based engine removed the need to switch through multiple other applications on the device to perform a task.
- "About Verb". http://vurb.com/about. Retrieved March 2, 2015.
- "Snapchat to Buy Vurb For More Than $100 million". https://www.theinformation.com/snapchat-to-buy-vurb-for-more-than-100-million. Retrieved August 15, 2016.