- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on March 17 2020. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Whishworks. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Whishworks, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Whishworks.
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (March 2020)
WHISHWORKS was founded by Sri Arardhi, Suman Konkumalla, Pankaj Kankatti, Kranthi Vempati and Murthy Arardhi in Hyderabad.
In 2011, WHISHWORKS partnered with MuleSoft.
WHISHWORKS is a gold partner of Salesforce and specialises in four key industries, Financial Services, Retail, Transportation & Hospitality and Consumer Goods.
- "NIIT Tech to acquire WHISHWORKS; sell stake in Esri India Technologies". The Economic Times. 7 April 2019. https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/tech/ites/niit-tech-to-acquire-whishworks-sell-stake-in-esri-india-technologies/articleshow/68760877.cms.
- "WHISHWORKS reveals results of UK Big Data survey" (in en). BusinessCloud.co.uk. https://www.businesscloud.co.uk/news/whishworks-reveals-results-of-uk-big-data-survey.
- News, Bdaily Business. "Big data adoption increases but more investment needed among British businesses" (in en). https://bdaily.co.uk/articles/2019/06/14/big-data-adoption-increases-but-more-investment-needed-among-british-businesses.
- "WHISHWORKS" (in en). https://www.mulesoft.com/partner/whishworks.
- "Dataguise Partners with WHISHWORKS on Sensitive Data Security and GDPR Compliance for EMEA". 10 January 2017. https://www.dataguise.com/dataguise-partners-with-whishworks-on-sensitive-data-security-and-gdpr-compliance-for-emea-2/.
- "NIIT Technologies to acquire WHISHWORKS, a MuleSoft® and Big Data specialist" (in en). NIIT Technologies. https://www.niit-tech.com/news-events/news/niit-technologies-acquire-whishworks-mulesoft-and-big-data-specialist.
- Reporter, B. S. (8 April 2019). "NIIT Technologies to acquire WHISHWORKS; sell 89% stake in Esri India". Business Standard India. https://www.business-standard.com/article/companies/niit-technologies-to-acquire-whishworks-sell-89-stake-in-esri-india-119040800032_1.html.
- "Whishworks plans to grow geographic footprint after acquisition by NIITT" (in en). 22 May 2019. https://www.finextra.com/pressarticle/78495/whishworks-plans-to-grow-geographic-footprint-after-acquisition-by-niitt.
- News, Bdaily Business. "WHISHWORKS announces ambitious plans for UK growth and global expansion" (in en). https://bdaily.co.uk/articles/2019/05/09/whishworks-announces-ambitious-plans-for-uk-growth-and-global-expansion.
- "From Salesforce integration to Mule 4 migration, it's all about the Mule! | MuleSoft Meetups" (in en). https://meetups.mulesoft.com/events/details/mulesoft-hyderabad-presents-from-salesforce-integration-to-mule-4-migration-its-all-about-the-mule/.