- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on October 9 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:ZenQ. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/ZenQ, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/ZenQ.
ZenQ is an Indian IT company that provides software testing services in domains such as healthcare, education, e-commerce and BFSI. The company was founded in June 2003 and is based in Hyderabad.
ZenQ was started in June 2003 by Murali Bollu when he returned to Hyderabad after having worked for 14 years in the United States. The company commenced operations in 2005 and, within 10 years, emerged as one of top 25 independent software testing services firms in India.
ZenQ offers different types of software testing services such as functional testing, test automation, mobile testing, performance testing and security testing services. It operates mainly in four domains: healthcare, education, e-commerce and BFSI.
- "Software Testing Firm ZenQ Eyes Global Expansion - The New Indian Express". The New Indian Express. The New Indian Express. http://www.newindianexpress.com/cities/hyderabad/Software-Testing-Firm-ZenQ-Eyes-Global-Expansion/2015/04/30/article2790065.ece. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- "ZenQ to invest $10 million over 4 years". Business Standard. Business Standard. http://www.business-standard.com/article/companies/zenq-to-invest-10-mn-over-4-years-115042900736_1.html. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- "Contact Us". ZenQ. http://zenq.com/Contactus. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- "Independent Software Testing Services India". ZenQ. ZenQ. http://zenq.com/aboutus. Retrieved 20 June 2016.