- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on March 11 2020. This is a backup of Wikipedia:100%_Capri. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/100%_Capri, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/100%_Capri.
100% Capri is an Italian linen clothing brand. Established by designer Antonino Aiello in 2000 in Capri, Campania on the Isle of Capri, Italy, it now has shops in, among other places, Rome, Saint Barthélemy , Miami, and Dubai. 100% Capri produces linen clothing and accessories for men, women and children, and also sells leather accessories and Venetian Murano glass homeware. The company uses 100% natural, organic fabrics, and also operates the 100% Capri Water Foundation, a non profit organization dedicated to saving water using linen flaxTemplate:What and aiding poorer countries.
100% Capri was founded by Italian designer Antonino Aiello in 2000. Aiello opened his first shop on Via Fuorlovado, near the central Piazzetta in the main town of Capri. As business took off, he bought a flax farm in Normandy to and hired Italian linen makers to make his designs.
In 2003 a branch of 100% Capri opened in the Hotel de Russie in Rome, and in 2004, a boutique was established in Saint Barthélemy in the Caribbean. Inspired by designers such as Yves Saint Laurent and Karl Lagerfield , in 2006 Aiello debuted his 100% Capri Home Collection. Drawing upon classical decor from the isle of Capri, he is also an interior designer of houses and yachts and has brought the Capri interior decorational style to Miami, Florida. 100% Capri opened a boutique in the prestigious Bal Harbour Shops mall at 9700 Collins Avenue in Miami in 2008. The store also sells Italian-made glass home accessories. The glass is Venetian, made in Murano, Venice and imported. In November 2018 the company opened a shop in Palm Beach, Florida.
In September 2010 100% Capri opened a new store at the Delaire Graff Estate, in Stellenbosch, about 36 mi by road east of Cape Town, South Africa. In 2018, 100% Capri opened its flagship boutique in Middle East in the Dubai Mall Fashion Avenue at the Four Seasons Resort Jumeirah. In 2019, Aiello founded the 100% Capri Water Foundation, a non profit organization whose mission is to save water and preserving the environment through using linen flax and to donate water to poor countries. The foundation claims that using linen flax saves 850,000 million cubic meters of water annually.
100% Capri produces linen clothing and accessories for men, women and children, The clothes use 100% natural fabric,  and are predominantly in white, khaki, cocoa, coral and navy hues. Aiello personally favours white. The collection is entirely hand made from linen, including the shopping bags. In the summer of 2014, 100% Capri began selling linen treated to look like denim . The firm also sells leather accessories and Venetian Murano glass homeware.
- Capri, Italy
- Rome, Italy
- Florence, Italy
- Portofino, Italy
- Sicily, Italy
- Miami, Florida
- Palm Beach, Florida
- Saint Barthélemy
- St Tropez, France
- Ibiza, Spain
- Nammos, Mykonos, Greece
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Doha, Qatar
- Stellenbosch, South Africa
- Gafurova, Olga (25 November 2018). "100% Capri opens its flagship boutique in Middle East at Dubai Mall Fashion Avenue". https://www.aviamost.ae/en/100-capri-opens-its-flagship-boutique-middle-east-dubai-mall-fashion-avenue. Retrieved 11 March 2020.
- "Just add water". 5 June 2014. https://www.miamiherald.com/latest-news/article1964798.html. Retrieved 11 March 2020.
- "Antonio Aiello". http://www.caprireview.it/sommari/antonino-aiello/. Retrieved 11 March 2020.
- "100% Capri's Antonio Aiello defines décor that reflects the carefree lifestyle of the simply elegant island". Blumarmedia Publishing LLC. http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:coEXUl2Ohx0J:https://trillionairemag.com/bello-capri/&client=firefox-b-d&hl=en&gl=uk&strip=1&vwsrc=0. Retrieved 11 March 2020.
- "100% Capri". Bal Harbour Shops. https://www.balharbourshops.com/store-directory/100-capri/. Retrieved 11 March 2020.
- "100% Capri". Fodor's. https://www.fodors.com/world/north-america/usa/florida/miami/things-to-do/shopping/reviews/100-capri-613718. Retrieved 11 March 2020.
- Puppo, Melissa (January 2019). "Boca Raton's 100% Capri Offers Handmade Italian Resortwear". https://www.palmbeachermagazine.com/boutique-buzz/boca-ratons-100-capri-offers-handmade-italian-resortwear#. Retrieved 11 March 2020.
- Suárez, Juan (12 September 2010). "En la moda siempre se copia" (in Spanish). https://www.diariodeibiza.es/pitiuses-balears/2010/09/12/moda-copia/432379.html. Retrieved 11 March 2020.
- "Capri Romance". Delaire Graff Estate. 2016-12-19. https://www.delaire.co.za/archives/capri-romance/. Retrieved 11 March 2020.
- Delaire Graff Estate - Lodges And Spa, Bing Maps, Retrieved 11 March 2020
- "100% Capri". https://thedubaimall.com/en/shop/100-capri. Retrieved 11 March 2020.
- "Mission". https://100caprifoundation.com/mission/. Retrieved 11 March 2020.
- Abushakra, Nasrine (31 May 2015). "100% Capri Dubai: Antonio Aiello's Blissful Oasis". https://hauteliving.com/2015/05/100-capri-dubai-antonio-aiellos-blissful-oasis/573034/. Retrieved 11 March 2020.