1270 in philosophy
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on August 20 2018. This is a backup of Wikipedia:1270_in_philosophy. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/1270_in_philosophy, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/1270_in_philosophy.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page: Template:Incomplete
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (September 2017)
This is a list of philosophy-related events in 1270.
- Abner of Burgos (Template:Circa1270Template:SndTemplate:Circa1347). Jewish philosopher who converted to Christianity, and polemical writer.
- Szpiech, Ryan (2006). From Testimonia to Testimony: Thirteenth-Century Anti-Jewish Polemic and the Mostrador de justicia of Abner of Burgos/Alfonso of Valladolid. Dissertation, Yale University. http://hdl.handle.net/2027.42/64011. Retrieved 28 September 2017.